All reviews pa turnpike room was clean free breakfast was minimal large flat screen busy road waffles weekend stay check in was easy definitely stay here again waffle maker parking lot a great stay motel microwave pillows internet bathtub
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Basically, you get what you pay for. I chose this as a budget option. The room was clean and I liked that there was a small fridge and microwave. The bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows were toddler sized. I had to roll up extra clothes to put under my pillow to get any neck support. The bathroom shower rod had been changed out and there were still holes in the wall from the previous rod that had not been fixed. The breakfast was about what I expected, cold cereal, toast, yogurt. I wouldn't stay here again, just based on the comfort of the bed and pillows.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear you found the mattresses and pillows unsatisfactory. All are standard for all Super 8 hotels and recently replaced during our remodel. We do offer extra pillows for our guests' comfort which are available through staff at our front desk.

Our breakfast does include cereal, toast and yogurt but also sausage, egg patties, danish and waffles. These items should have been available during your stay and we apologize if you were not offered these choices.

We appreciate you choosing Super 8 and hope you will give us another opportunity to improve your experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Not a bad place.
The desk help was polite and helpful in locating a great place for supper.
The room is fairly modern but has a little "funk" smell.
The bathroom recently had the bowed shower curtain installed and they never completed repairs.
Breakfast was normal for a Super 8
All I all, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize for any odors in your room. If you should encounter any such issues in future stays, our front desk personnel will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I enjoyed my stay of two bights at Super 8. Breakfast was good, rooms were clean, no issues with showers or parking, and most importantly, the staff was really helpful. Even the manager greeted me and helped me out when I needed it. And tere is no noise in the rooms from the outside or neighboring guests.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! We will pass along your kind words to our staff as we do stress customer service.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at the Super 8, as we were going to an event in the area. Upon arrival, the front staff was very friendly and helpful with getting us checked in quickly. We were given an updated room, and it was very clean though we thought the beds and pillows were lacking somewhat in comfort. The breakfast was fine for what we wanted. Only downside was though the room was clean and updated, some of the painting and trim work looked as if it was done haphazardly. But still it suited our needs for the night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Beds and linens have all been purchased new according to Super 8 standards and we apologize they did not meet your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Front desk was great, room was clean, shower was decent. Breakfast was decent. My only ding is because it’s outdated. Other than that I highly recommend. The price is very fair for a good nights sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our guest and hope to see you again.

Thank you for choosing Super 8!