“Lovely venue but overpriced”
Review of Crystal Room

Crystal Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Crystal Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The resort’s main dining room for years, the Crystal Room offers delectable cuisine, all wrapped in an elegant, upscale and traditional ambiance. The Crystal Room will create a memorable experience by introducing our guests and local patrons to the infusion of local and regional flavors masterfully showcased by our exhibition kitchen. Those dining in the Crystal Room will enjoy a unique epicurean experience with impeccable and personalized service in a sophisticated ambiance. Breakfast Menu : https://www.omnihotels.com/-/media/images/hotels/pitbsr/restaurants/menus/pitbsr-apr-17-crystal-breakfast-menu.pdf?la=en Dinner Menu : https://www.omnihotels.com/-/media/images/hotels/pitbsr/restaurants/menus/pitbsr-omni-bedford-springs-resort-crystal-room-dinner-2017.pdf?la=en
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We ate here in the beautiful dining room for daughter's birthday. We each choose entrees that happened to be the cheapest on the menu, preferring non-meat meals. The bread selection was pretty good. The ravioli was good. I enjoyed the paella but our friend didn't like hers at all. She was offered something else but declined. They comped her a dessert. We each had 1 drink and my companions each had something extra: One had soup,and one had dessert. The cost was close to $180 for 3. I thought it was excessive for meals that were good but not special. Service was fine. I would select a different place next time.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We ate breakfast here while staying at the resort. I had an omelet which came with fried potatoes and toast. The omelet was good, and the veggies I chose to fill it tasted very fresh. The potatoes were nothing special. My husband got the Art of Breakfast buffet, which was abundantly filling. Lots of options and very tasty (he especially liked the maple butter and homemade bread); however, like all resort food, the buffet was pricey ($22), and I don't think we got our money's worth by what he ate. The servers were pleasant, and my husband's coffee cup was never empty; however, little details such as refilling our water glasses, checking in periodically, or offering jelly and jam for my toast were forgotten. For the price and class of this restaurant, I felt like I should not have to remind the waitstaff about the details. The dining room itself is gorgeous! It was especially interesting to see all the old portraits lining the walls, and the namesake crystal chandeliers were impressive. It was a nice dining environment, but the average quality food, average service, and value renders this only a 3 star dining experience in my opinion.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Try the cheese plate appetizer for one, even if there are two of you. It is tasty and more than enough. The other appetizers are also great, don't be careful not to fill up on them before your great entree arrives

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The breakfast buffet is well worth the price. A lot of great options, including a gluten-free section.

1  Thank Jonathan S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Everything here is delicious. Our party of four had breakfast here two mornings. Each visit was better than the last. I had the Waffle with maple syrup fresh fruit and freshly whipped cream each morning with hot coffee that was refilled before I even thought to ask for more. The staff is friendly, accommodating and yet not intrusive.

1  Thank 01dale