“Fantastic food that is beyond reasonable”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Falls Church Virgini
“Fantastic food that is beyond reasonable”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This was my first visit to Hoss's in over 20 years. This is a wonderful chain. The salad bar is inexpensive and plentiful. And, for only $0.99 more, I was able to add what turned out to be the best hamburger that I've had in years. If I lived in PA, I'd eat at Hoss's on a regular basis.

• Visited October 2012

Cumberland, Maryland
“Fresh”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The salad bar is always fresh. The salad bar includes soup, salad, bread, and desserts. It is not more of a salad bar than a buffet. The freshness is the reason to stop and continue stopping.

Visited July 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Great place to eat when travling, We got a meal that included unlimited soup, salad, & desert bar. The salad bar was huge, There was at least 6 different soups and breads, desert bar had fruit, ice cream, cake, & cookies. If you leave hungry it's your fault! Great service.

Visited April 2012
Owego, New York
“Good for families on a budget”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My family like eating here. I myself prefer quality over quantity. If you like a salad bar -all you can eat - with all the fixings including dessert then this is for you. I thought the food quality for the meal to be on the poor side but I only ate there 1x.

Visited August 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Needs an upgrade.”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Recently ate at Hoss's on our family trip. I use to go here when I was a kid back in the 80's and our family really loved it. On this trip I wanted to share my past experiences with my family. Upon entering it was like stepping back to the past (1988 or so ). I thought this is cool but then reality struck when we ate. The salad bar had everything you could find in the 80's, nothing realy said wow or this is a really great salad bar. I know someone really doesnt judge a place on a salad bar but there is more for later. My wife and I ordered sirloin steaks for our main course medium rare and medium. After waiting close to 30 min for them they arrived at our table. They were thin, grizzely (no a sirloin should not be grizzley) and way way overcooked. My mr war well done to really well done and my wifes was really really well done. No juice at all. Almost like they were put on the grill when we ordered and then they sat there for 25 min before someone realized that hey these need to go out. I was really disappointed with the whole experience and it probably would have been a better idea leaving this a childhood memory. It was not worth the $55 spent there.

To the management its time to take a look at your business model and give it an update before you get run over by a national chain. I like your restaurant but I use to love it.

• Visited August 2012