“Favorite Local Restaurant”

Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Local Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I love Hoss's! I have been going there since I was just a little baby! My mom would feed me their little pieces of ham at the salad bar. I would always love getting ice cream and choosing my toppings. A great family restaurant with great service.

Lancaster County, PA
“Good choice for a casual meal in Bedford”
Reviewed 15 June 2010

This was our first visit to a Hoss's chain restaurant, and from now on we'll look for these in our travels when we want a fast, good meal. The host, Jared, who seated us was so welcoming, friendly, and helpful with our order. Great start to our visit! (You do order your meal immediately just inside the door and before you're seated.)

We were looking for a light lunch, so my husband and I both chose the salad bar which also included a "make your own" sundae/ice cream bar. It was a good value. Our waitress, Tawnya, took care of our beverages and was very responsive to our needs which even included giving directions to an attraction in the town.

The food was okay, not gourmet of course, but very filling and most items were fresh and kept restocked. Loved the strawberries!

We would definitely return to this Hoss's if looking for a casual restaurant in Bedford.

1 Thank patrema
PHILADELPHIA
“You Must Go To Hoss's”
Reviewed 14 March 2010

I happened into Hoss' Steak and Sea House and was delighted to find an incredible salad bar. They had everything. My "steak tips" meal was great and well priced . I would highly recommend this restaurant. Service was outstanding. Hope you get the server "Bonnie" who was a real gem

1 Thank FRANKRAFFA
New Windsor, New York
“Great steak for a great price”
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My husband & I each had a steak for lunch. Both steak came out perfect. & The salad bar has many choice of salad & soups. It's really great! The best meal we had in PA. I hope they'll open a store in NY. BTW, the staffs are very friendly & helpful with the ordering.