“Interesting place...”

Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed 5 September 2010

This was our first visit to a Hoss' restaurant. Had never heard of them but had read positive reviews here.
Wow, lots of food! We are NOT fans of buffets but must say the salad bar was huge, well kept and really quite good. We enjoyed the HOT fudge for the ice cream.
We both had New York Strip steaks and were actually surprised at how good they were. The fries however were gross! Made in some bad (old?) oil??!
Would likely eat there again ... but would like to know....
Is this The Ponderosa chain re-invented?

1  Thank funntimes
There are newer reviews for Hoss's Steak & Sea House

Reviewed 23 June 2010

I love Hoss's! I have been going there since I was just a little baby! My mom would feed me their little pieces of ham at the salad bar. I would always love getting ice cream and choosing my toppings. A great family restaurant with great service.

Reviewed 15 June 2010

This was our first visit to a Hoss's chain restaurant, and from now on we'll look for these in our travels when we want a fast, good meal. The host, Jared, who seated us was so welcoming, friendly, and helpful with our order. Great start to our visit! (You do order your meal immediately just inside the door and before you're seated.)

We were looking for a light lunch, so my husband and I both chose the salad bar which also included a "make your own" sundae/ice cream bar. It was a good value. Our waitress, Tawnya, took care of our beverages and was very responsive to our needs which even included giving directions to an attraction in the town.

The food was okay, not gourmet of course, but very filling and most items were fresh and kept restocked. Loved the strawberries!

We would definitely return to this Hoss's if looking for a casual restaurant in Bedford.

1  Thank PatRemA
Reviewed 14 March 2010

I happened into Hoss' Steak and Sea House and was delighted to find an incredible salad bar. They had everything. My "steak tips" meal was great and well priced . I would highly recommend this restaurant. Service was outstanding. Hope you get the server "Bonnie" who was a real gem

1  Thank FRANKRAFFA
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My husband & I each had a steak for lunch. Both steak came out perfect. & The salad bar has many choice of salad & soups. It's really great! The best meal we had in PA. I hope they'll open a store in NY. BTW, the staffs are very friendly & helpful with the ordering.