“Good Food, Friendly Staff”
Review of Bad Boyz Bistro

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Evansville, Indiana
“Good Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family and I were visiting Bedford on business. We went to Bad Boyz Bistro because we wanted something we could all share and the nachos looked good. The hostess and our server were very nice. The nachos were pretty good. It was a cool environment with lots of nostalgia.

• Visited May 2014

Toronto
“Good Casual Dining”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We were staying at the Omni and wanted a quick casual dinner. The Bistro had a good selection of quick serve food and had TV's with Sports on. Nothing fancy, but it was quick and the food quality was good.

Visited May 2014
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Nice little Place”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped in on the recommendation of the caddies at the Bedford Springs. Wings and Chili were excellent and the service was quick and waitress was friendly. Great theme and great little place to go.

• Visited April 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good burgers, really good chips and fries, and OPEN SUNDAY”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Given the antique/cute small shops business here you'd think that more food spots in Bedford would be open on Sundays - anybody thought of a food truck? Could do killer business on Sundays . . . - and this was one of the few ones open, suggested by a nearby antique business. We're glad we went. It's kind of spread out given the relatively few servers working - our server seated people and also whizzed around to the kitchen a LONG ways from the front desk, in fact when we were leaving a party of 6 were standing there waiting and my husband went in search of the server to tell him there were customers waiting to be seated - and because of that the customer service was adequate but not stellar (not the servers' fault, remember to tip them well). However the burger was REALLY good, obviously freshly formed (uneven and thus a little charred in some of the nooks and crannies, wonderful) and the dining partner's ham sammie was quite good as well, with above average chips and fries. And hot sauce on the table flavored with chipotle, a nice touch. The appetizer menu had a combo of the usual stuff and a few different items.
My only beef would be the beer menu - only four or five on draft, and the seasonal was one of the big breweries - Miller Lite Bock or something? Given the micro-brewing going on in Pennsylvania now, I wonder whether there mightn't be a local or almost local brewpub to provide something more interesting. I had a Pennsylvania standard, Yuengling, and not a big pour at that.
I don't agree with others on this site who enjoyed the menu; I found it cumbersome to wade through and filter out the quips about the "bad boys" from the info about the food - perhaps it helps customers not recognize the time the service takes (really, not too bad overall but it wasn't crowded, I expected really speedy service). Despite that, I would go back, and if it was in my town, I'd be a regular.

• Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not good!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for the evening and decided to try Bad Boyz. The good...our server was pleasant...EVERYTHING else was BAD!!! We ordered crab dip as an appetizer...tasted old and gross. Hamburger was fair at best....even the chips were rubbery and uneatable. Way over-priced as well! Bad Boyz=Bad food!

Visited April 2014

Been to Bad Boyz Bistro? Share your experiences!