“Great Food and cute little diner.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bedford Diner
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Whitehall, Ohio, United States
“Great Food and cute little diner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Went here after seeing the reviews, excellent food, they gave my b/f extra and the waitress was very attentive. Wish I could have brought them home with me. He had the fish and loved it and I had the iron steak and it was fantastic. I would go there again. Nice little town Bedford.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Alison A

Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Great little diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Definitely recommend for a wonderful diner meal - large menu with breakfast served all day and good value. It is great for a simple meal on the go. We took a family member for a birthday lunch and when I asked the waitress to bring a candle out in a piece of pie the entire staff came out to sing "Happy Birthday". Very friendly and great service. Perfect for kids!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JLS5
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Our omelets were WAY dry. Staff nice and friendly. Coffee good. It was fine for what it was but I would not go out of my way to go there.

Visited March 2013
Annapolis, MD
“Your old fashion diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Let's keep this in perspective - its a diner, not Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! If you want a decent lunch at an affordable price, then this is your place. We stopped in on the way home from a ski trip and it suited our family just fine. People were friendly (even the customers who talked to us about the history of their town), food was fast, and what we expected. The surprise: dessert. They must have had 15 pies on the menu. So if you go, save room for dessert.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank seano21401
“Great food at 1980's prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

I always find you can't go wrong ordering the special or breakfast at a local diner. We were very happy with both selections.

Service was terrific.. My waitress was. Orig from NY ( may have been the owner?).. She even brought me lemon and honey packets for my tea..a first and I liked both.

They have M- F weekly specials posted and a few are under $10. There's an 'all you can eat ' chicken & biscuits. Also, a 'two for $20' deal that includes dessert.

You can't cook meals for that price! I can't.

So, maybe I'll move to Bedford and eat there every day. Would be a real treat.

1 Thank Chocoholicjr