“Best Breakfast Spot in Bedford!!”
Review of Bedford Diner

Bedford Diner
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My best friend and I come to Bedford for a girls weekend every year - This is the only place we eat breakfast at!! Its hearty, delicious, feels like home food! We love it here!

2  Thank BethanyLeigh

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Quite a few people there at 6pm and the tues special was all you care to eat Ham pot pie at $8.95 with salad and home made bread. The salad arrived, was eaten, reminded the waitress about the bread , the main course came, again asked for the bread, as I finished the soup bowl of ham pot pie, she then brought the bread. The pot pie was way too salty, from the ham I guess. It consisted of little squares of ham , some cut potato and and what looked like pieces of flat cooked rolled dough as flat dumplings I suppose, no other veggies were in the pot pie.. My better half wisely ate less than half of her bowl. Here 2 1/2 hours later my system regrets I ate that salty bowl of carbs, , enough said. The waitress gladly brought a glass of hot water to cut the coffee. We guess she was just too busy to remember the bread. We didn't see anyone else eating the special. The hamburgers looked good though. I mistakenly wore a Ravens ball cap here so we hope the salty pot pie was not because we were in Steeler territory though no other team logo was displayed. If next time the tues special is a no go.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

After leaving the Bedford Springs resort, we decided to grab a quick breakfast at the Bedford Diner before getting on the turnpike(it's right near the entrance). Although the place itself is not very attractive, the service and food were excellent. They had a great selection of breakfast foods and were not adverse to mixing and matching as I requested. The omelette was perfectly cooked as were the scrambled eggs. Bacon and sausage were delicious! Coffee was very good and plentiful. The place was somewhat crowded but the help managed the situation very well. I would definitely return.

3  Thank CapitalTraveler915
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had breakfasts here while staying at a hotel across the road. All tables were busy, and we were suprised, as it's right next to Denny's and a pretty basic simple eatery. But the reason was clear, as the food (omelet, chipped beef on toast, eggs w/sausage, etc) was excellent, and there was lots of it....and the prices are amazingly low. Most of the full breakfast plates were $4.95. Service was friendly, unpretentious and efficient, despite the full-house crowd. The place isn't particularly impressive from the outside, but going inside is sure worth the stop.

2  Thank LeeAlbany
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We were out for a fall foliage drive and wanted a quick meal and selected the Bedford Dinner based upon reviews. The staff was very attentive and kept the atmosphere light and friendly. The menu is diversified and the daily specials look great. I had the pork chops and they were well prepared and delicious. My wife had the pot roast and it was over done and "chewy". The peanut butter pie and the peach crum pie were very good. It is focused on the local trade and if they paid more attention to preparation they would earn a rating above average.

1  Thank Joe L