Rodeway Inn
US$99
US$91
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$172
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$75
US$60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$145
US$325
US$285
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$59
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$71
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We stayed for 5 days and will return as we visit our son in Bedford. We had a smoking room which is a great plus as many hotels treat you as if you have the plaque. The room had a double bed, was clean, had wifi, had a mini fridge, did not have any bad odors and met all our needs. The lady at the front desk was pleasant and had no problem finding our reservation. We had an outside room and our car was right in front so we could load and unload easily. It didn't have a coffee pot so I bought one which was still alot cheaper than any other hotel around. It's not fancy but if you need a good, clean place to stay at a reasonable rate, this is the place.

Room Tip: Choose an outside room if you're staying for more than a day..it's like a little cabin feeling.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We booked this reservation with TSP on-line. When we tried to check-in on Jan 21. they stated we had no reservation and refused to check their computer. After checking into another hotel nearby the person called my home over an hour later saying they found the reservation and to come back. The credit card was still charged and when I called the Relax Inn and Suites to obtain a credit they denied a charge and hung up on me.

Room Tip: Call and make sure they understand English and obtain a confirmation.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Nice clean rooms, with some amenities. plus a Denny's restaurant across the street.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IC2wyou
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I found a special for $75/night, but I had to prepay. I figured it was one night and all I needed was a place to sleep and shower.......

Upon checking in, the room was small but clean. However after turning down the bedsheets, I discovered a long hair on the underside of one pillow, and several other body hairs between the sheets. I went down and asked for a new room or new sheets. I was given new sheets and to save time and hassle....changed them myself.

The bathroom was another story. The sink looked like it was on the verge of falling off the wall. The tub/shower had black mildew growing at the joints and the shower curtain was covered in mold/mildew.

The road noise wasn't an issue and, once in clean sheets, I slept very well. However the other factors make me strongly encourage any future travelers to spend the extra money and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Morgan D
Reviewed 11 September 2011

My husband and I was looking for a good hotel under $80 in the mid-point of our road trip back from NYC. After some online research, we found Bedford PA as a good mid-point, and a local owned hotel called Relax Inn on Hotel.com (there's only one review, and the reviewer gave 4 stars to her experience there. And the pictures on Hotel.com seemed very nice.) So we thought we should give it a try.

The price was great, rooms with one queen-sized bed was $50, with two queen-sized beds was $65. We chose a $50 room. (We found a piece of paper behind our door says for 1 person the room is $95, and for 2 people the room is $100! Guess we got a good deal.) When we arrived, it was 8PM, the sun wasn't completely set yet. The woman in the front desk checked us in, and gave us their free Wi-Fi access codes. Our room was on their second floor, the hallway have a strong, not very pleasant odor, and for some reason, they "forgot" to put the lights on, so I had to use my iPhone to guide the way! (They did turned the lights on later when we left the room to get some dinner.) When we open the door of our room, we were glad everything smells clean and fresh, no strange odor. Our room was small, but for a one night staying it was big enough for us. I am very sensitive with odor, so I am happy to report that our bed was clean and no strange odor at all. Our bathroom was very clean, too, they even provide a box of travel sized Aquafresh toothpaste on the counter, of course we took it with us. On their night stand, there's an ice bucket, and some nice surprises! -- Two bags of Cransons (dried cranberries) and two bags of Emergen-C drink mix. Maybe to most people that was nothing to brag about, but to us that was a healthy and nice extra on their part. There's coffee maker on the desk, but since my husband is very picky on his coffee, we never used it. The Wi-Fi worked great on his MacBook and my iPhone, but didn't work on my 8 years old PowerBook Mac, so I am not surprised when people reported the Wi-Fi didn't work for their computer.

On the hotel.com 4 stars review the woman said her room had a fridge and a microwave, but in our one-bed bedroom we didn't have them. We were a little disappoint but it was not the end of the world.

We went to Denny's for a late-night dinner. However, there's more choices to dine -- Bedford have a local dinner, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, and some other places to go for meal -- if you willing to explore. We didn't go to the bar next door affiliated with the hotel (Knight's Club & Bar) but we took a nice relaxed walk around the street before we returned to our hotel room.

Our room was across the street from Denny's, and closed to the busy PA Turnpike with heavy trucks passing by. I must admit even though the manager left messages on this site saying they uses sound proofed windows, I could still hear heavy trucks passing by from time to time. Since the air was a bit stuffy (I didn't think the window was openable) so we had to have AC running all night long. My husband didn't care a bit with the loud noise occasionally from the AC, or from the heavy trucks, but I did had some trouble falling asleep at first. However, after a while, I got so used to the noises and they did not bother me at all.

We checked out before we checked their "cafeteria" for some breakfast -- it just an area offered some cold cereal, danishes, muffins, milk and orange-juice like drink. We each had a small bowl of Raison Bran (They also offer Frosted Flakes), and the orange-colored drink as our free breakfast. We could go to Denny's for breakfast, but we rather save some money and wait until we got on the road for better place to dine.

Overall, we had some good experience with Relax Inn. We thought our room was a smaller version of a Holiday Inn hotel room, with 2/3 or even half of the price. We will staying again with Relax Inn if the price is still right.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple