“Tasty, but pricey”

Horn O Plenty
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are professional farmers planting, growing, harvesting/raising real, fresh food from our organic farm three miles away from our freshtaurant. We work with many small farmers in Bedford County & Surrounding counties to bring the best each season has to offer. Our main purpose is to share the tasty foods of our region and to recognize our hard working farmers who produce on this precious land.
Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Tasty, but pricey”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed how this restaurant highlights local ingredients. The cheese on my pizza was especially delicious as was the homemade wood fire grilled crust. I did find the food to be overpriced, however. The high cost (almost $30 for a pizza and soda) would probably keep me away. Not that I wouldn't pay that much for a pizza, I would, but I don't think the quality of good merited the price.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Berlinerinexile

Alliance, Ohio
“Fabulous Farm-to-Table”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I live on a farm and eat nearly 100% organic. So, my husband and I have a hard time finding a good place to eat out. This is the BEST. Amazing and creative drinks and dishes. Beautiful, earth friendly decor. Seriously, it's the best. Must try if you're in the area!!

1 Thank TravelingFoodie825
Cumberland, Maryland
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Rustic ambiance. Fireplaces. Excellent food, well prepared. A unique dining experience. We will be back.

Mingo Junction, Ohio
“Amazing Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This was the first farm to table restaurant I had ever been in. Let's say it will not be my last visit here. The restaurant was so charming and the staff was friendly and real.

I had an amazing maple butternut squash sandwich with caramelized onion and local cheese on a homemade whole wheat sourdough. I could not have been more please with my lunch and the experience. I will definitely try a fire grilled pizza next time.

Thanks for the amazing lunch!

• Visited March 2014
“Not to be missed..you will love this place!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Another fantastic meal and experience. When we travel through W. PA, we plan our trip around dinner at Horn O Plenty. The food is always fresh and delicious. Tonight we had a terrific beet salad and a pizza that was to die for.
An added bonus was the live music. Thanks for a wonderful evening.

Visited February 2014