“Pretty good”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in beautiful Bedford, PA Salsa's Mexican Grille is proud to bring authentic Mexican cuisine to Central Pennsylvania. Our menu features your favorite Mexican dishes as well as some entree's like seafood alfredo, filet mignon, and chicken parmesan. We also have a full bar featuring your favorite import and domestic beers and a large selection of wine and spirits.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stopped by for dinner on our way back to DC. We only eat there once, but we really enjoyed the food. They use quality ingredients. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Good food excellent price and friendly staff. I like this better than when the old owners had this. Atleast its not shut down for serving minors most of the time

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband and I stopped here for a late lunch. What a great meal it was! The food was delicious and served at the perfect temperature. The chips and salsa were good (not great) but the food was wonderful. One of the things I ordered was a side of rice with cheese sauce. DELICIOUS! I never thought to put them together but I will from now on! The atmosphere was your typical hotel restaurant style. Service was very good and they even topped it off by bringing a sample of the sopapillas with cream served with your bill. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

1.99 margaritas!! Great chips and salsa!!! Attentive staff! Appetizer was okay...guacamole was wonderful

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Since we have discovered this place we have been there twice. I am not a big Mexican food fan but I am now. The food was wonderful and the portions more than enough. Definitely get your money's worth. The service was top notch in both the restraunt and bar area. There are specials throughout the week and entertainment on Friday evening. Plan on returning frequently!