“Wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: An intimate full service restaurant, serving New American cuisine using only the freshest ingredients. Featuring unique pasta and seafood dishes.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We are so happy we chose dinner at the 10/09 during our stay at Bedford Springs.
The tempura olives were unusual and very tasty, as well as the crab cake. The Seared Scallops with Risotto could not have been any better. Tender with great flavors. The Bucatini Bolognese was an explosion of flavor. The restaurant is BYOB at this time...also a plus!
This restaurant is Chef owned with family employees and it shows.
Also appreciated the owners encourage an adult atmosphere, no high chairs or children's menu.
Truly a wonderful dining experience.
This is a small restaurant so reservations recommended. They turned away 4 walk in parties during our visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've had the pleasure of dining at the 10/09 Kitchen three times now, and each time I leave more impressed than the last. The service is friendly, professional, and attentive; the food is fresh, inventive, and always served piping hot, and the atmosphere is perfect for a relaxing dinner. The reasonably priced entrees and ample portions make this a dining option for a monthly, if not weekly, visit.

1  Thank Laura V
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We discovered the Omni Bedford Springs resort a few years ago and have been going whenever we need an escape - with or without kids. But, our exploration of Bedford has been a little timid. On our last visit, we wanted to venture out and try some places in town. We didn't have the highest expectations. But, we were blown away by 10/09 Kitchen. The spot itself is unassuming, but every dish that came out of that kitchen was extremely good. It ended up being better than our meals in the main dining room at the resort on that visit - which were still good - but not quite as special as our meal here felt.

We ordered every dessert on the menu, and we were delighted that we had made such a crazy indulgence. They were all very good and complemented one another. I appreciated that the chef could carry the skill through each course. We're now pretty ardent 10/09 fans, following them on social media and liking their posts constantly because the menus are appealing and we are looking forward to returning this summer.

I especially appreciated that the menu offered refreshing choices without making forced "innovations" on familiar themes. I'm tired of restaurants that throw a trendy ingredient into classic recipes - this chef understands the palate and it shows in the composition of the dishes. Really, it's one of our best meals to date.

1  Thank lakat18
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friend and I had dinner at the restaurant. I had the steak. It was one of the best steaks I've had. Large portion and cooked perfectly. Also the arugula pear salad was honestly one of the best slads I have eaten...and I love salad. We also had a crepe for desert. Something so simple can be sooooo delicious.....wonderful!!! Will definitely go back next time I visit the Springs.

Also, prices are very reasonable and it is BYOB!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We're local but had just never made it to this restaurant until now. We will be back. Decor is tasteful and inviting, staff professional and personable. Our lunches were superb, and the desserts unique and satisfying. Named by owners Sara and Nick to commemorate their wedding anniversary, it's just a wonderful, wonderful place. Since the re-opening of Bedford Springs several summers ago, the borough has undergone some gentrification; the reclamation of this in-town storefront into this amazing little restaurant is a perfect touch. The prices are more than fair for the superior quality and originality of this food. For now, it is BYOB, and 10/09 is closed during the afternoon between lunch and dinner. We are thrilled to find this gem and cannot wait to return with our friends. Kudos!

1  Thank Mary Jane S