judy’s motel was a great place for us to rest our heads for the evening, as we were driving through on our way to cleveland. on our road trip we wanted somewhere simple to sleep and head out the next morning.
- bill checked us in and we felt safe right away, he was very sweet, talked to us about where we were headed and recommended we check out the “coffee pot” the next morning. you should check it out too!
- room was simple, clean – just what we were looking for to catch some zzz’s.
- price is more than right - very cheap.
- bedford pa is a nice town so if you did want to check it out and stay someplace cheap this would be a good place to do it.
- we like retro and the bathrooms at judys are retro! we craved being at a motel that took us back in time!
- close to a sheetz which is useful for snacks and other things.
- some car noise from the road.
- might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
- rooms may be too outdated for some.
we would definitely return to judy's if passing through the bedford area and needing a place to sleep for the night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Judy's Motel all rooms are ground level with at-door parking. We offer queen size or two double beds, in-room courtesy coffee, well-maintained clean rooms, direct dial phones with data ports, no hidden charges and free local calls, 50-channel 25' cable TV w/ remote, room controlled heat and AC, tourist info, and discount ski lift packages. "Clean, secure, comfortable rooms ... at reasonable prices." This is the goal we set for ourselves. This is the goal that we achieve every day at Judy's Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Judys Hotel Bedford
- Judys Motel Bedford