“Worst hotel ever!”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Cleveland, Ohio
“Worst hotel ever!”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We used a coupon from one of those you find along the interstates. I should have guessed it would be awful for $39.00....The ad said there were refrigerators and micros in every room. The first room they gave us did NOT have either one. We tried to call the desk from the room but that was out of order. We went back to the office and handed the key back and said "We need a room with a refrig. and micro. so they gave us another key. That room did NOT have any in them either. It was hard to believe. We called from the phone and the manager came carrying a small little refrig. and set it down. The look he gave us was not a friendly one. Then he came with the mircowave and plugged both units in and left. After about 2 hrs.I checked to make sure the refrigerator was getting cold because I had food in there that could spoil. No luck. It was not even a little cool. We were so tired and disgusted with the place that we filled plastic zip locked bags with their ice cubes and put them in the refrigerator, waste basket etc. so we could keep our foods cold overnight.
The carpet was patched, things were dusty, The only good thing I was able to have internet connection from the room. i would never, ever stay here again. I think the owners were not very gratious and had an attitude problem. I'd rather pay double somewhere else next time!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Trudy M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 6 July 2011

No, it wasn't a nightmare at all; in fact, everything was in complete working condition, although it was a bit run-down. Perhaps they have cleaned up a bit from the previous reviews; my bed was clean, and the room in general was clean. The wi-fi worked well, and got a good night's sleep without any problems. For a Friday night, I got a rate of $45, which I thought was a good deal. Ice machine worked well, too.

Definitely no frills, but I was generally happy with the room- no major complaints.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank htomc42
Yukon
Reviewed 27 May 2009

This is by far the dirtiest most disgusting hotel I ever been to. The owners are rude and you cant even understand them. Plastic on the windows a built in window where the air conditioner is with the window sill still on the wall. Rusty bathtub. No shampoo or soap.
Sheets were never washed and stained. Huge moths in the room. Need I say more.
Just don't stay here. I even payed extra to get out.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Princessdsmith

Travellers are raving about these Bedford hotels