“Wow!!!”

Budget Host Inn Bedford
Budget Host Inn Bedford
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have been in alot of hotels in my life
(I travel for work) this is by far the the worst one ever. Stains on the carpet, went in bathroom and someone's dirty underwear hanging on back of door, cigarette burns on sheets. .room description says balcony??? Where??? and no wifi like description says....I am glad I left what a crap hole!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank maverick3518

Reviewed 8 April 2012

After driving 700miles we pulled into Bedford to get some zzz's.. I check with another motel in teh area and they wanted $90 for the night. I drove across the street to Budget and checked in for $54. All I needed was a bed, shower, and internet and all worked very well. This is a older hotel and its a little run down but my room was clean the bed was and sheets where clean and for what I needed it was fine. The people where very nice even when I woke them up again for extra pillows. If you are expecting the Ritz or the Holiday Inn well keep moving on down the road. You get what you pay for here.. I would stay again if I just needed.. There is a Mc D's and other places to eat with in walking distance.

Room Tip: We stayed in 134 and it was ok..
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We used a coupon from one of those you find along the interstates. I should have guessed it would be awful for $39.00....The ad said there were refrigerators and micros in every room. The first room they gave us did NOT have either one. We tried to call the desk from the room but that was out of order. We went back to the office and handed the key back and said "We need a room with a refrig. and micro. so they gave us another key. That room did NOT have any in them either. It was hard to believe. We called from the phone and the manager came carrying a small little refrig. and set it down. The look he gave us was not a friendly one. Then he came with the mircowave and plugged both units in and left. After about 2 hrs.I checked to make sure the refrigerator was getting cold because I had food in there that could spoil. No luck. It was not even a little cool. We were so tired and disgusted with the place that we filled plastic zip locked bags with their ice cubes and put them in the refrigerator, waste basket etc. so we could keep our foods cold overnight.
The carpet was patched, things were dusty, The only good thing I was able to have internet connection from the room. i would never, ever stay here again. I think the owners were not very gratious and had an attitude problem. I'd rather pay double somewhere else next time!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Trudy M
Reviewed 6 July 2011

No, it wasn't a nightmare at all; in fact, everything was in complete working condition, although it was a bit run-down. Perhaps they have cleaned up a bit from the previous reviews; my bed was clean, and the room in general was clean. The wi-fi worked well, and got a good night's sleep without any problems. For a Friday night, I got a rate of $45, which I thought was a good deal. Ice machine worked well, too.

Definitely no frills, but I was generally happy with the room- no major complaints.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank htomc42
Reviewed 27 May 2009

This is by far the dirtiest most disgusting hotel I ever been to. The owners are rude and you cant even understand them. Plastic on the windows a built in window where the air conditioner is with the window sill still on the wall. Rusty bathtub. No shampoo or soap.
Sheets were never washed and stained. Huge moths in the room. Need I say more.
Just don't stay here. I even payed extra to get out.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple