Omni Bedford Springs Resort
Fairfield Inn
US$101
US$59
US$59
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$70
4,452 results
All reviewscrystal roomfire pithiking trailsfrontier tavernspa wingindoor poolrelaxation roomrocking chairsspring waterspa servicesmineral springsgreat spabath ritualbedford springs resortbeautiful hotelgreat weekendlong weekend
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I just returned from my second trip to the Omni Bedford Springs Resort. The first time my friends and I met there for a girl's weekend was a year after the grand hotel reopened. We were impressed then and had many fond memories from that first visit. The hotel has only improved since then and was absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful inside and out. We enjoyed our stay and our time at the spa very much. We stayed in the spa area of the hotel on the back of the property and it was very, very quiet. The view from the front is probably better but we felt it would get loud with weddings, people hanging out at the fire pit, etc. We loved the Bedford Baths in the spa area. It added a little something extra to the traditional spa experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great venue. Beautiful hotel. Rooms were very clean. Meals were very good. Dining facilities were very nice. We will be coming back as family to enjoy the pool as our daughter loves swimming. The investors made a great decision in renovating this treasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 29 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding. The resort is massive, tons of outdoor activities, food is super expensive though, and not worth it. The most interesting aspect of the hotel was that everyone kept mentioning how much the place reminds them of the hotel from "The Shining"! You rarely run into anyone walking down the Very long, labyrinth-like halls, lined with photos of long dead people from the 1800's and Rugs atop hardwood floors that stir memories of that little boy riding his big wheel through the hallways of The Overlook! But the hotel is very nice, everyone is very pleasant, and despite it's creepiness, I'd have no problem staying again.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Jubei4000
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Bedford Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

We are glad that a wedding allowed you to experience the Omni Bedford Springs. Although our hope is that the quiet nature of the resort makes it a peaceful retreat we are glad that your eerie perception wouldn't prevent you from returning. Thank you for reviewing our resort on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have been to Bedford Springs several times and each time I leave very pleased. The resort has been restored, so it is new, yet you feel like you are stepping back into time. When you pull up to the resort you will be stunned at how beautiful it is and how pristine the grounds are kept. This is a perfect place for a romantic weekend or if you are in need to relax for a few days. The restuaruants on-site are excellent, their are trails for hiking, a great golf course and a spa. I would recommend getting a room with a porch or balcony - it is a great place to have a coffee in the morning! There are some things to do if you wanted visit into the town of Bedford (historic taverns or a few shops) but you really wouldn't need to leave the resort. It also has a beautiful indoor pool, as well as one outdoor. You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: I would recommend rooms with a balcony or porch. I also like the rooms on the spa side of the resort.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The most rejuvenating experience we've had in years. The staff was exceptionally friendly and attentive , often anticipating your needs in advance. Dining was elegant, preparation and service was perfect. This will become an annual pilgrimage for my wife and me.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Bedford Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

We are so glad your 41st anniversary celebration at the Omni Bedford Springs was rejuvenating for you and your wife. It will be our pleasure to be a part of a new tradition in your travels!