“Little touches”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Little touches”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The staff was great. First, they brought a huge cupcake to my room for my birthday (which was three days away!) and based on my Omni preferred member requests-two men brought my down pillows and extra towels. The food was great. Hotel in General is beautiful. Doorman knows his history of the hotel! He's a real gem. Took awhile twice to get my car back from valet (no self parking). Hotel reminds me of the Shining in a weird way. Good stay.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
Reviewed 13 March 2014

From the moment we arrived, we were treated extremely well by staff on all levels. Our first welcome was just as warm as our final good-bye. I went to Omni Bedford with two of my closest friends and we were all in need of relaxation and tranquility. We received just that at this property. Our rooms were perfect, the view was perfect, the service was impeccable and our stay was exactly what we hoped it would be. Our room was in the spa wing and when we return, we will request the same. We got to take advantage of the spa services, dinner at 1796 and the Crystal Dining Room. All experiences were superb. Dinner at 1796 and the Crystal Dining Room were exceptional and breakfast in the Crystal Dining Room was exceptional as well. No complaints! While all staff were accommodating, gracious and friendly, Scott, in particular, was a stand out for me. He made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived until we said our goodbyes. We collectively thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our stay and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

From finding Omni Bedford Springs online, to booking reservations, to meeting Scott at the entrance of the hotel, to our experience at the spa...the service was IMPECCABLE. It was a quick get away for myself and 2 friends that turned into a weekend of elegant relaxation. The staff at Omni made it all the more worthwhile. Its day 3 of our check out and we're still raving about the weekend. If you're looking for modern, upscale go to Wall Street...this hotel is preserved in its essence and wouldn't change anything about it.

1 Thank Onika P
Mt. Plesant, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This was a mother- daughter weekend and we both had a great time. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The Spa experience was wonderful and the dining was some of the best I have ever had. I don't spend this much on a get-away but felt the time my daughter and I had together was worth it once in a while.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Bethesda, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My friends and I decided to have a rest and rejuvenate weekend and chose the Omni Bedford Springs Resort and I'm so happy we did. Scott, the gentleman who greeted us upon our arrival; Jeremy, our awesome bellhop; Betsy who helped us book our spa treatments, and Angela who was so very patient with us during the booking process, all made this a trip to remember. The property was beautiful and relaxing from the minute we arrived to when we sadly checked out. We enjoyed afternoon tea on Friday, dinner at 1796, breakfast and dinner in the Crystal Room and spent a good 4-5 hours at the spa and there was still so much more to do! The rooms were beautiful and clean (thanks, JoAnn!), the grounds were very well manicured, the hotel has been beautifully restored. The best part about this getaway was that it was close enough to enjoy the drive to and from, yet far enough away to feel like an escape from the DC, MD, VA area. I would highly recommend staying here.

2 Thank Alana S
indiana, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

very relaxing stay with wonder spa and delicious food. you will not be disappointed. Tip: bring a bottle of wine or booze with you. My boyfriend and i got charged $56 for two drinks. They were doubles but that is a little pricey for us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford
#6 of 10 in Bedford
Best Western Plaza Inn
Best Western Plaza Inn
#4 of 8 in Breezewood

Been to Omni Bedford Springs Resort? Share your experiences!