“Healthy and Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This is my favorite place to eat when in Bedford. My husband and I come here when we stay at the Bedford Springs Omni. We love the drinks, hot cider in the fall! The appetizers are great, we always get the hummus. The flatbread is great. I really like the homemade veggie burgers and soups. And don't forget to take some pastries to go!

There are newer reviews for The Green Harvest Company

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food was healthy and creative. I really enjoyed my lunch here and would eat here again. The place was full on a cold Monday in late October. Obviously this place is very popular, so be prepared to wait a little while for your meal.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Stopped in for lunch during a fall foliage weekend, and wanted to love it. The menu was creative, using natural ingredients, and wholesome. The wait staff, while spread too thin, was friendly and helpful. But waiting 30-45 minutes for lunch is just not good business, especially when the pizza arrives undercooked - the veggies were not just undercooked they were raw and crunchy!. If you are that popular, add extra help in the kitchen, get the meals out in a timely manner, and make sure they are cooked. Kudos to the wait staff for being so pleasant and helpful in such a demanding atmosphere. And how can you ruin Green Mountain coffee?

Reviewed 24 September 2012

You've got to love a place that doesn't serve soda. They have food you can enjoy and feel good about eating. They have many vegetarian choices. My husband's favorite is the pesto shrimp pizza.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We decided to check out the Green Harvest Company for lunch while staying in Bedford. They have a very creative menu, and both of the sandwiches we tried were excellent (the Blackberry and the Mediterranean). The service was fantastic, and we would have gone back if they were open on Sundays!