“Excellent casual dining.”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Great food at this wonderful place where they serve truly delicious sandwiches, flatbreads, salads etc. Everything was fresh. Delicious. My chicken salad sandwich melt was mouth-watering. My wife's buffalo chicken flatbread had just the right amount of kick and was very flavorful. The service was warm and friendly. It has the atmosphere of a small town - not the impersonal efficiency of a chain restaurant. Be patient (not that the service was slow) and you will be rewarded.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. The food was amazingly flavorful and the prices were good. I will definitely be back if I am in the area again.

One minor gripe, the coffee was a little weak for my liking.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

New to town and Green Harvest was recommended. It was midafternoon and few people dining. It took forever to receive our food and then when mine came they brought me something I did not order.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We ate here in mid June for breakfast. Great selection of cooked to order. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We had a great lunch here! The ingredients are fresh, but the preperation can take a little longer. Prices were great for the quality of the food. Will definitely be back next time in town.