“Great Menu/Poor Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
maryland
“Great Menu/Poor Food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I wish I could report that this restaurant was good, but it just wasn't. We had breakfast and the menu looked really interesting with some unique items. However the food was just not good. The eggs were terrible, I'm not even sure they were real eggs. The grits were unedible and the waitress didn't even offer to bring us another order because she realized the kitchen couldn't make it right. It's hard to mess up breakfast this badly, but unfortunately Green Harvest Company did.

Visited September 2013

“Excellent casual dining.”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Great food at this wonderful place where they serve truly delicious sandwiches, flatbreads, salads etc. Everything was fresh. Delicious. My chicken salad sandwich melt was mouth-watering. My wife's buffalo chicken flatbread had just the right amount of kick and was very flavorful. The service was warm and friendly. It has the atmosphere of a small town - not the impersonal efficiency of a chain restaurant. Be patient (not that the service was slow) and you will be rewarded.

• Visited August 2013
pittsburgh
“Delicious”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. The food was amazingly flavorful and the prices were good. I will definitely be back if I am in the area again.

One minor gripe, the coffee was a little weak for my liking.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent food...waited a long time.”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

New to town and Green Harvest was recommended. It was midafternoon and few people dining. It took forever to receive our food and then when mine came they brought me something I did not order.

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We ate here in mid June for breakfast. Great selection of cooked to order. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.

Visited June 2013