“Not The Same Place”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We make our way to Bedford Springs about once a year to antique and visit with friends. We always make sure our trip includes the Geen Harvest. We were very disappointed this time. I ordered a latte and it was all milk...no espresso (or at least it tasted like there was no coffee in it). Then we ordered lunch. The soup came out warm, not hot. The hummus was extremely garlicky. Our sandwiches were good. But, overall, not the wow factor we remembered from the past few years.

1  Thank Travelingmom15108
There are newer reviews for The Green Harvest Company

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We were on our way back from Milwaukee and stopped in here on a lark for breakfast after having spent the night in the Lincoln Motor Inn right outside of town. I am so glad we did, as my dish was not your standard run of the mill omelet. It was seemed to made of very fresh ingredients and was quite tasty. The portions were generousThe coffee was also very good and freshly brewed. There was artwork from a variety of presumably local artists on display throughout the cafe, which was a nice touch. I highly recommend this place for breakfast!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Huge menu with several vegetarian selections. Unique and tasty menu items and very reasonable prices. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Lot's of healthy organic choices, though the jelly was the standard HFCS laden Welsh's brand, uniquely seasoned and delicious potatoes, great sausage, great breakfast burrito, and great Green Mountain coffee. I would suggest ordering eggs 'over medium' if you like your eggs 'over easy.'

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I made my own Wrap, great ingredients to choose from.
Walton Chicken Salad sandwich was wonderful. The freshest of everything. Great things to purchase and take with. Staff very knowledgeable of menu and takeaways.
Will return.