US$79
US$65
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$65
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
Hotels.com
US$113
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$325
US$234
All reviewspa turnpikeroom was cleanhot breakfasteasy accessdefinitely stay here againan overnight stayconvenient locationoutdoor poolwaffleswe've stayedthe breakfast areafront desk staffgreat place to stayparking lotfree breakfastveemotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in town for business and the hotel was easy to get to. Easy check in and the staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean, room was clean, bathroom clean and great water pressure in the shower. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was orderly and the food was plentiful, both hot and cold. Would stay here again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
QualityInn001, Front Desk Agent at Quality Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Gene,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay. We are so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be convenient, clean, and comfortable and our staff to be friendly and efficient. We do our very best to ensure your complete satisfaction. Thanks for staying with us. Hopefully we get another opportunity to make your stay even better next time you are in town for business.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was so close to the Turnpike I thought it might be noisy. It was not.

Staff was friendly. Hotel and room were clean and comfortable. Indoor corridors.

Outdoor pool looked nice but I did not use it.

Breakfast was good. Check out was quick and easy.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at our property. We are glad to hear that your found our location to be convenient and that you were satisfied with the comfort and cleanliness of your accommodations. Our hotel is much quieter than one might assume based on its location. We are glad that you enjoyed a quiet stay. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon if you are back in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We choose this hotel to stay at due to its location and being the 1/2 way point along our commonly taken route between NC and NY. We also have a dog and this hotel is dog friendly. The dog friendly rooms are PERFECT. They have laminate flooring and never once had it smelled like a dog each time we checked into the room. The area for the dogs to due their "business" is very close to the room and the hotel provides doggy poop bags and a canister for its guests.
The rooms themselves are fine for a 1-2 night stay. The towels are a little rough but other than that, I never had anything negative to say about the hotel. The area is not the "nicest" but its a small walk or car ride to Hoss's Steakhouse for a good dinner.
Check-in and out has always been smooth and easy. Room keys have always worked. They do have an outdoor pool which we have never used but it always looked clean and inviting.
Continental breakfast is sufficient but nothing extravagant. The coffee is good. They provided waffles, small pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, muffins, bagels, English muffins, juice, milk and yogurt. Eggs aren't the best but it satisfied my 8 year old son.
I would recommend this hotel for sure if you are looking for somewhere dog friendly along your road trip. To stay for an extended period of time---I would look in a different area of PA (not because of the hotel, but because there doesn't seem like much to do around the hotel).

1  Thank Sherry G

Dear Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all of your kind words and are glad that you found our pet friendly accommodations to be perfect for what you needed during your recent travels between NC and NY. I hope that you will continue to stay at our hotel when you are making your midway stop. If you ever decide to extend your stay feel free to check with the front desk agent and also pick up a Bedford County Guide in our breakfast/lobby area. Bedford is a small, quaint town with a lot of historic sites. Downtown Bedford is home to many specialty shops, and delicious restaurants and cafes. There are also lots of wonderful trails for hiking and biking.
Thanks again for staying with us. We hope you will stay with us again real soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We were very impressed with the friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. The breakfast was excellent.
The price of the room was very reasonable. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MilanTraveler

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to hear from our satisfied guests. Thanks for acknowledging our hard working staff. I will be sure to pass on all of your kind words. We pride ourselves in making sure that you feel welcome and that your stay is clean, comfortable and enjoyable.
Thanks again for choosing our hotel. We hope that you will stay with us again soon if you are back in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was fine except the price!!! Just recently (two weeks ago), I wanted to stay at your motel. FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, I HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE OF YOUR RATES!!! I'm VERY disappointed as I really liked staying in Bedford. You all have forced me to make other arrangements and they are a MAJOR inconvenience!!! I've been staying with you for Business and Pleasure but mostly Business. I can no longer justify your rates to my boss!!! I hope you have many nights of empty rooms!!! Loyalty from me since 1997,.... ZERO loyalty from you!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
QualityInn001, General Manager at Quality Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eric,
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay with us. I am sorry that you are so disappointed with the property that you choose not to stay with us again. We strive to give a good value for all our guests stays. Some things are not under our control. Many fees are required for every reservation at the property. We can incur up to 4 or 5 different fees for one reservation that we must pay to different agencies.
Choice Hotels requires every property to meet Brand standard requirements. These requirements are based on guest comments and recommendations of what the guest would like to have available to them. The addition of new requirements, also increases our costs. (i.e.; Breakfast varieties, Increased internet speeds for the guest, Choice Privilege points and bonus points, new bed sheet requirement, etc.)
We do feel that we are competitive in our rates with other hotels and in our area. We are considered a mid-scale property, and we are very comparable in value with the higher mid-scale properties. We are also in high season for summer and of course, that is reflected in rates. Just call us direct at the property, we always try to work with our guests to give the best rate possible for your stay. Again, my apologies in your disappointment. I certainly hope that you will reconsider staying with us again!
Vee Hagen