Comfort Inn
US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$104
US$95
Clarion Inn Belle Vernon(Belle Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
US$98
US$71
Priceline
South Hills Motel(Pleasant Hills)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueen bedfree breakfastroom was cleanrooms are hugemeeting roomovernight stopchoice hotelsmini fridgethe gapstayed two nightsplace to stayper nightfitness centerhighwaymotelnecessitiesmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2011

Not sure how we got here, but at 9pm on a Wednesday everything for 30 miles was booked. It was the last room available and it did its job. Hotel staff was friendly, rooms were standard and clean, and the breakfast was the normal Choice Hotel breakfast. Good experience and would stay there again for one night.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank shlouse
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2011

Thank you for the kind review; we are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. I’m glad you found us and we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2011

Stayed here twice in June 2011 while visiting family in the area.. Nice, clean room. Great breakfast with waffles, bagels, cereal, sausage, etc. I will stay again next time I'm in town. And yes, Breck at the front desk was great!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the kind review. We recently updated our breakfast, so it is nice to receive the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town, and hope that we will exceed your expectations during that stay. We know that you have choices and we are pleased that you have chosen us. As always, we remain committed to providing excellent customer service for you and all our guests.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

its rundown, the windows dont open, and it worth 60 a night , NOT 90$. what a typical
Penn. rip off. Dont stay in Penn,

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank trav3908
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2011

I understand your position, and respect your opinion.

Reviewed 6 January 2011

I stay at this property at least twice a year because I have family in the area. The hotel is clean and Breck, at the front desk is awesome. He is very friendly and customer service oriented.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
ComfortInnPA582, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2011

Thank you for the kind review, Breck was especially appreciative of your opinion of him. I hope that you will continue to stay with us, as we look forward to every opportunity we are given to satisfy our guests. We know that you have choices and we are pleased that you have chosen us. We remain committed to providing excellent customer service for you and all our guests.

Reviewed 16 November 2010

Stayed in a suite - very large with refrigerator, desk and table and chairs. The room was clean and nicely decorated. I normally don't stay in Comfort Inns but it was close to where I needed to be. The TV channel selection was very limited and my TV had horrible reception. Other than that, I really liked the room. The breakfast was free and was actually pretty good. I had a waffle, eggs and sausage. Overall a nice place to stay. I would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
INCAAM, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2010

Thank you for the kind review; we are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. Based on your comments I can see that you stayed with us while our cable provider was in the process of upgrading in order to comply with Federal mandates. This process left our hotel with limited channels for a period of time. This work is now complete and as a result we now have a wonderful selection of channels.