“Don't ever waste your time there it's horrible”
Review of Hibachi Buffet

Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Belle Vernon
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: New restaurant that opened August, 2011.
Description: New restaurant that opened August, 2011.
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Me and my fiancé went there for lunch before work with only a half an hour to spare, thinking a Buffett would be quick. Wrong. Service was terrible couldn't understand a word they said they make you feel so uncomfortable and don't even talk to you. We waited for a half an hour for them to refill Mac n cheese the only thing I liked there, and we asked our server to please go check and refill it, a half an hour went by and literally everything up there was refilled besides what we asked. She never came back and said anything either or even checked on us. I will never eat here again, save your money.

2  Thank Lecithinghu

Reviewed 7 November 2012

My wife and I have eaten here many times, since they've opened and just love this place. The food is wonderful and there are many choices to pick from. If you love Chinese food from a buffet, this is place to go. Very good addition to the area. We will definitely be going back...

1  Thank vmheights
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Hibachi Buffet Resturant has the best quality food, I like so much, It is hands down one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Valley.I Love the hot tea they bring, Sushi is great too. I always get a cail Roll and eel special roll. Other then that, they have fresh Crab Legs and STEAK, that is fantastic! I will definately be backkkk!A++++++^^GOOD JOB!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

There was a new hostess i saw today being trained and the other servers (the women) were very rude, definitively no place i would ever go again. The hostess that was new was very polite and was trying so hard to keep her cool we saw. You can tell they were taking about her and laughing. it was very immature! She was a white american girl who greeted us, sat us down and she made one mistake and the other women were just so mean!! i hope she gets paid more for what she got to deal with at that place! keep up the good work honey you did great!

2  Thank Binkx S
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This was my first time at this restaurant since it opened my mother on the other hand has been here many times. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there the waitress's were friendly and cleaned you plates from the table immediately. There were many choices of foods to pick from, the seafood was plentiful. I really liked the crab meat, the salmon and shrimp, I only had a small piece of steak but it was done exactly the way I wanted it. You can bet I will be back here again soon, the price is right for all that you can eat...

1  Thank Marianne M