“Best Mexican food around!”
Review of Old Mexico

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Mexico
Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Belle Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We eat here 2-3 times a month. I love the chimichangas. The portions are huge and the staff is wonderful. If you prefer not to eat in- you can call ahead and place a take out order. The tortilla chips they homemake are amazing!

1  Thank KopJay01

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My fiance and I eat their weekly. The staff is great, they are super nice, friendly and the service is quick. Everything there is great, we always get the fajitas for two though most of the time. You get chicken and steak if you want and other combos and there is enough for each of us to usually eat 4 tortillas full at the restaurant and take another serving home for the next day. Great salsa, the cilantro one is the best! Their enchiladas and quesadillas are delicious too! i haven't tried anything there that I don't like. And am I not exaggerating we are there once at week if not more!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We go there quite often. The food Is fantastic and the Margaritas are excellent. Very friendly, courteous service. Everyone there works together to bring you the best service possible. We always have a great time.

Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

It is so nice to have some different choices in the surrounding areas. Old Mexico is a worth the trip, very reasonable. The service is excellent, big portions. If you like Mexican food, you will like this. Try the fried ice cream!

2  Thank Penshockey87
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My wife & I have eaten in the original resturant which is in Washington PA, and have always enjoyed the food The atmosphere is nice and decorated niceley in Mexican decour. The wait staff is courteous and are all Mexican really adds to the atmosphere. My wife ordered a shrimp salad with no tomatoes & itailian dressing, when is arrived was full of tomatoes and no dressing, not a big deal as she picked them off but thought they understood our order. Other than that the meals were what we expected. The resturant was about half full and eveyone seemed to enjoy the place. So if you are in the Belle Vernon area give it a try. I think you will find it to your enjoyable.

2  Thank Harpo330