“very nice accommodations near I-70”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belle Vernon
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Belle Vernon
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We were attending a family event near Belle Vernon and were lucky to have selected this hotel. It is new, rooms are clean and ample, staff was friendly responsive and efficient, and the complimentary breakfast was better than many other similar hotels offerings. This would be a good choice for any stay in this area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 108 was very nice
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We stayed here a couple of nights ago, while traveling home from our visit to NJ back to Oklahoma. Very nicely maintained, great beds and well designed over all. Bathrooms spacious and attractive. The front desk people were very nice, they gave us some recommendations to different restaurants in the area, and we ended up having a great seafood dinner just a few blocks away. The breakfast next morning was very nice, lots of variety. I would stay here again if I'm in the area, definitely.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cassijensen
Reviewed 25 October 2012

The hotel is clean and the staff are great. This is my second stay at the hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Any time I will be traveling through this area I will be staying at this hotel. The pool and breakfast bar are great. Good job!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

After staying at Holiday Inn properties over 200 nights this year, I can truthfully say that I encountered the worst front desk employee at this location. After waiting 5 minutes with no one in sight, we had the pleasure of seeing Brianne walk out from the back room. After no greeting I told her I would like a room for the night. She then quoted me a price that was 10 dollars higher than the price listed on my Priority Club App. After showing her the rate I asked her if it was really necessary to book on the App to get that rate. Seeing literally hundreds of front desk workers punch in rates I know this is possible, however she rudely brushed me off saying it was out of her hands. I then sat down and punched in my information and made the reservation on my own. Obviously with a bad taste in my mouth I walked back to brianne and handed her my ID and credit card to check in. After a little fight about my upgrade with Platinum statis, she basically tossed my cards back at me and sent me on my way.

Overall she was just extremely unprofessional and seemed completely unfit for a customer service role.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank HopperNation
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belle Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear HopperNation,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. As a Priority Club Member we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our brand and hotel. Please accept my deep apologies for the inconvenience our front desk may have caused and for that we’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Everyone was very friendly & helpful, ESP. the Woman at the " BREAKFAST BAR " .

I had questions about things to do & general area. Will definatly stay here again !!!!!

Rooms were clean / avereage for this star rated hotel . Had a really nice stay .

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GIGI67
Reviewed 13 September 2012

This was a band new hotel. Our room was clean and very comfortable, nicely appointed. We at breakfast twice and it was good (pancakes, sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs, sweet rolls, cereal, etc.). The indoor pool was clean, but cold (I thought it would be heated to a higher temperature). Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I stay at this hotel at least once a week. The hotel is very clean and new. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Doug at the front desk will go above and beyond to make everything right.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Hampton Inn & Suites California University - Pittsburgh
No photo provided
Relax Inn
#1 of 1 in Belle Vernon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belle Vernon? Share your experiences!