“Nice Deck View of the River”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Nice Deck View of the River”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Well service was slow, food was average, pricing in line with what the area will support. Fish sandwich was large, fish was frozen and fried, bun was toasted and treated with garlic butter, the best part of the sandwich. Hamburger my dad had, nothing exciting. The reviews gave the place a bit more credit than what I experienced.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ValricoJoe

Bloomington, Indiana
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We are staying in Belle Vernon for two weeks while my husband is attending some training at California University. It was so great to find Anthony's on the Mon. The food was very good and the happy hour every day is great! We enjoyed the deck and the lovely view. The mussels were delicious, the caesar salad was wonderful (great presentation!), the filet mignon burger was good. The desserts have been very yummy and well presented! We will go back!

• Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh
“Wow! The seafood was excellent!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I usually do not eat seafood if I'm not on the coast! Last night I had the Mahi Mahi with a curry sauce that was to die for! I was so jealous of my hubby's choice of the Tuna served rare! The seafood tasted as if I was back home on the coast of the Carolina's, fresh and tasty! Patrick waited on us and he made our visit personable, as if I was a regular! Haven't been to Anthony's on the Mon in over a year- wow! Spectacular!

• Visited May 2013
Rostraver, Pennsylvania
“frequent customer”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

my husband and I eat at Anthony's on the Mon often and have loved every thing we have ordered. service always excellent, the owner checks on our table every visit. can't wait for the summer entertainment and outdoor dining.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank WILLISANDTERRY
Champion, Pennsylvania, United States
“The servers are really nice!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I was recently here for a family dinner and had tremendous service. However, the food left alot to be desired expecially the Ney York Strip Steak, they told me it was actually a New York Strip, however, Ive had better sirloin steaks, It appears they use low quality beef which dosent reflect the menu price of $21.00. The servers are very good at making the customers happy.

• Visited January 2013