“Met all my needs perfectly”

Hampton Inn Belle Vernon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Belle Vernon
Bel Air, Maryland
“Met all my needs perfectly”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Had to cut a holiday in Virginia Beach short due to a family loss in southwest PA. First had to return my wife and dog to our home east of Baltimore. Then on the road early next morning for another 4-5 hour drive. Given the brutally hot weather, I chose to drive in casual clothes, hoping the entire way for early check-in at the Hampton - and thereby allow for a quick shower and change into more suitable clothes. Was very relieved when I walked up to the counter at 12:15 to hear that early check-in would be 'no problem whatever'. The room was already awaiting my arrival with light on, etc. Had to check email - and found the WI-FI connectivity to be very solid.
When I returned to the room very late that evening thoroughly exhausted, I much appreciated the comfortable bed and quiet air conditioning system.
In the AM, there was very good quality and variety on the breakfast bar.
I had no time to checkout the local establishments but several sit-down and fast food eateries along with a WalMart and Lowe's are within a few hundred yards of the property.
Absolutely no complaints. Will certainly stay there again should the need arise.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
The Villages, FL, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were very pleased with The Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and clean and had comfortable beds. We had all the necessarry amenities. And the breakfast was fantastic. If we are ever in this area again we will definitely stay there.

Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We've stayed at Hampton Inns for years. When we planned a road trip from Illinois to New York City, we found out that the Belle Vernon Hampton Inn had better rates than nearby hotels in Washington, PA, and Bentleyville, PA. It has the same quality as other Hampton Inns: clean facility, comfortable rooms, free wi-fi, and a good standard free breakfast for hotels of this caliber. It's not a resort hotel but a nice clean place to stop for the night, as are all Hampton Inns. It's also located a block away from a really nice restaurant/bar for dinner called Sonny's Grille. We booked this hotel twice for both legs of our road trip, and were pleased that we did.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

The bed made noise every time I moved. The shower floor made so much noise I jumped out thinking it might break. I have never heard a floor make those sounds. Everything else was a nice normal Hampton. Clean, great breakfast, nice service. Another room had the same shower experience.

• Stayed July 2013
HamptonBVGM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Belle Vernon, responded to this review, 19 April 2016
We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your past stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and have worked with our team to ensure that we have taken the steps necessary to eliminate these issues. Again, we apologize and should you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Shayne Aiello
Front Office Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 4 July 2013

good price for the stay. we had a wonderful bed, good breakfast and clean room. We love love love staying with Hampton Inn. We can always count on clean rooms and incredibly comfortable beds and a good breakfast. They also have grab and go bags of breakfast items that you can take if you are in a hurry to get on the road.

Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great stay. Highly recommended. Staff was excellent. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Great location and you could actually walk to a lot of the restaurants in town. There was more there than I thought would be.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before as it is close to my family when I visit. This is a great property, the staff is very friendly and accommodating. I got the room with the jacuzzi tub and after riding my motorcycle all the way from Las Vegas, my lady-friend and I were glad we got the room. The tub was very relaxing and eased some of the road miles as well as romantic. The room was very clean and well stocked with the standard fare. it is close to restaurants and shopping. I will definitely stay here every time I go to PA. Outstanding Facility!!! Very good breakfast as well.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Garden Inn
Best Western Garden Inn
#1 of 2 in Bentleyville
Hampton Inn & Suites California University - Pittsburgh

Been to Hampton Inn Belle Vernon? Share your experiences!