“Enjoyable stay”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Belle Vernon
Hamilton, Canada
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I come to the area once a year to attend the haunt attraction Castle Blood in Monessen. This hotel was clean and attractive. The bed was comfortable and my husband enjoyed the roomy walk in shower. The breakfast was excellent with many choices of hot and cold food. We recommend this hotel and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
carlisle, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hotel was very clean. There for business and the morning breakfast was nice and the food was decent. A good hotel to stay at if on a business trip. I would stay at this hotel in the future for business or leisure if traveling to the Western, PA area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Niagara Falls, NY
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I booked this as part of Hiltonhonors points. I couldn't have been happier. The grounds are small but clean. The desk staff was helpful and friendly at all times. The free breakfast included in stay was good and made it very nice for the days we wanted to get up and get moving early. The best part of this hotel is the cleanliness. Believe me, I am VERY picky and I rip a room apart when I get in it. I found NOTHING to complain about. The linens not only looked fresh and clean, they smelled it. The rug was clean, even under the bed. The bathroom was spotless. This is one of the best hotel stays I have ever had. During the day I would see the staff repairing even the smallest dings or marks on walls or doors. They were so thorough. I commend the management and all the staff of this hotel! I recommend without reservation!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Boyds, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. Clean, people are friendly, helpful and seem like they like working there. I will try other Hampton Inn because of this stay. My daughter enjoyed the pool. Thought it was a bit chilly but she still go in. Beds are more than comfortable. And again, staff very nice and helpful

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

FREDERICKSBURG, VA.
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I wanted a place to stay outside of town...so I could drive into town and see the Penguins the next day...this place better than exceeded expectations, for what I was trying to do. The room was clean and spacious, and nobody bothered me when I checked out late. This put me in a good position to hit Pittsburgh the following day, as I don't like to drive into ther tired.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Reading, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Employees are very nice and knowledgeable of the hotel procedure. Which makes everything painless and smooth. The rooms are always clean and in order. The heating/cooling ventilation always works. All is excellent here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The service and the customer care is exceptional. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The price was well worth our stay, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Strongly recommend this Hampton. Our family had forgotten some toiletries and we advised the front desk. The male individual serving us was very courteous and helpful. We felt like royalty. Would stay here again over and over. We were so impressed that we have instructed our company to book the Hampton on future bus. trips.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Best Western Garden Inn
Best Western Garden Inn
#1 of 2 in Bentleyville
Holiday Inn Express Bentleyville

Been to Hampton Inn Belle Vernon? Share your experiences!