“From sweets to bread to ravioli and pierogies”
Review of Keystone Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keystone Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Belle Vernon
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I was told to try their Italian bread (which is available whole or sliced) so I stopped one day with hubby. Turns out that was a bad idea. Now he wants to stop every trip to Belle Vernon. He loves their cream sticks - both regular and peanut butter. They are filled to overflowing with cream, but the creams are both very light & just all-round yummy. I have no idea about the other flavors, because this is where our variety stops. But the tons of other sweets (or just a few if we don't get there til the afternoon) look just as good. I like that they have personal pies, but I have not tried them. They also have homemade ravioli and pierogies in a few different flavors. We've had the ravioli, which is very good.

TIP: They have a $5 or $6 minimum to use a card.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Keystone is like the traditional bakery you grew up with as a kid. You just don't see them like that anymore. We've been going there for years. The bunker hill rolls are our favorite and we recently bought pierogis and ravioli's which we heard were outstanding. The only disappointing experience has been with their cakes for which the icing tends to be too sweet for our liking.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I've been going here since the 1970s. Great selection, friendly people and items unique to this area.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We recently used Keystone to provide a cake for a 90th birthday. It was beautiful and tasted great. The staff made out of town planning much easier

Reviewed 7 July 2012

I drive one hour each way just to enjoy the smell. When you walk into the store you would think you were in heaven. The Mon Valley is lucky to have a place like this. 2 locations - Monessen & Belle Vernon. I wish they would franchise Keystone to places closer to Pittsburgh and surrounding suburbs. Hey J.J. - put one in Murrysville and I'll run it for you lol. Best cake PERIOD! Very reasonable prices too.

2  Thank suds094