“Great food at great prices! Pizza is incredible!”

Robin Hood Brewing Co.
Ranked #24 of 32 Restaurants in Bellefonte
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: More than just pizza! Full service bar & restaurant, large menu with items varied enough for all tastes, locally owned and operated. Newly added micro brewery.
Mill Hall, PA
“Great food at great prices! Pizza is incredible!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

When visiting Bellefonte, we will often stop here for dinner. It's almost always crowded which means the food is good! I love their pizzas and sandwiches. The last time we stopped I decided to try something out of the ordinary and was pleasantly surprised. I am a big fan of paninis and ordered the hot sausage one. I was not disappointed! It came with a very good Italian pasta sauce for dipping. Chips and a fresh side salad completed the meal. Delicious!

• Visited May 2013

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Pizza fan”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

If I had to choose a food to live on for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. There are a lot of foods I would miss, but pizza is its own food group in my book, lol! This review is JUST about their pizza but a lot of their foods turn out to be somewhat reasonably priced and average tasting. It's a place to go when you feel like "settling" for a meal and don't want to put an effort into driving or appearance, lol.

The pizza here is a six out of ten and that's a shame for a place that should be known for its pizza. Ya know...$14 for a 16” pie isn't overall bad if you like a plain cheese pizza... but add a topping each for me and my wife and with tax, we've spent $20 for an average tasting pie. Profit is not a dirty word but considering it costs them around $4 tops to make it... A profit that big should yield one tasty pie...and it does not. Put it this way...that is the most expensive pie I've ever had...from California to Italy. We have eaten there numerous times in hopes it would get better...we have now stopped going.

You want one of the top two best pizzas around Bellefonte/State College? Try the Hofbrau on E Bishop St...just keep going straight past this joint for a mile or so, one of the top five best pizzas I've ever had in my life...and it's around $14 with a topping or two and tax! Go to the Facia Luna on S Atherton for the other "tied for first place" pizzas in my book...the ole number 12, ricotta cheese pizza!

• Visited September 2013
“Meatballs are Breadballs”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Do not order pasta and meatballs unless you like your meatballs half bread! Also, they only serve one Chard wine and it is a cheapo at $6.00 a glass.

Visited October 2013
Karthaus, Pennsylvania
“TOO many bad visits here......”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife & I have been here about 4 times in the last few years, as a couple, foursome and a larger (12+) group - each time I have been disappointed. The table next to you can stay messy after diners have left for some time...... There is NO atmosphere, unless you call the Sports Bar atmosphere. Service depends on who you get and if they are interested in serving your table. My fries are either cold or stale inside their "done" look. One server or cook turned my sandwich over to hide the burned bread on the under side, and it was cold. I thought a salad would be a safer bet, but they messed that up too. We even had problems getting the bill and change to leave! BK or McD is a better bet for us.......Its a shame since their prices are not that bad, IF ONLY they offered the value for the money......

• Visited November 2012
Central PA
“Don't go to the bar!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times; decent food, outdoor seating; they are adding seasonal outdoor TV's. crowd at bar & bartender are regulars. You really only feel welcome if you are a regular local, and are dressed down. Bartenders have no clue on how to mix a martini, (2 ingredients), scoff that you would order such a thing, while nearby beer guzzlers will give you strange looks. Roadhouse feel. Too bad, looks like they put some money into fixing up the appearance.

• Visited May 2013