“A Jem on the Hill”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Punta Gorda, Florida
“A Jem on the Hill”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Jim's is a small Italian restaurant up on a hill in Bellefonte. The meals are great and a very goo value. Meals include all you can eat salad, pasta and garlic bread. The sauces and sweet and the meatballs are perfect. The decor is rather old and dated with crowded seating, but the food is very tasty.

Visited August 2014

Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
“Jim's is a Favorite”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Excellent food, friendly service and a great value. My daughter and I eat there often after yards sales in the area, or really any time we're near Bellefonte - it's our favorite restaurant there. I usually have the veggie sub, and I recommend the pepper relish and all the peppers. It's one of the best veggie subs I've ever had. My daughter usually gets pasta. It comes out hot and the sauce is just sweet enough.

Visited July 2014
State College, Pennsylvania
“Some of the best Italian food in the area”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A Large menu. A little off the beaten path to find it, but huge sandwiches and very good food. Price is average. Manicotti is great, cheese steaks are great, dagwood sandwiches are great. Great food and good prices.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank dogmombmd
“Jims the best.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been eating here for 28 years it never disappoints. My husband and son love the Jims sandwich my daughter and I opt for the spaghetti, love that its angel hair. And the salad fabulous. A must try .

• Visited June 2014
Bellefonte, PA, USA
“Tasty Italian Food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My girlfriend and I go to Jim's often for lunch because their house salad, the large one, is SO very good and then add their garlic bread = yummy! Jim's has been around forever and their food seems to please everyone.

Visited March 2014