“silas was great”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“silas was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2012

the hotel was great and Silas and his staff were wonderful. i encourage anyone who visits or has work in this area to stay there..

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Huntsville, ALabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

I have stayed at quite a few Extended Stay hotels in other states across the nation. Overall, the one in Bensalem, PA was one of the best I've ever stayed in. The staff exceeded my expectation by far with awesome hospitality, resourcefulness, and the utmost courtesy. The rooms were maintained with the highest standard of cleanliness. The entire building was always quiet and neat. Any minor issues I had where addressed in a prompt manner as the staff went above and beyond to help me.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

This was the first time I ever stayed at extended stay america and was so impressed with the rooms and satff,everything is there right in your room,kitchen,room service if needed,you name it they had it,I would recommend staying at these hotels during your travels.I know I will be.

Room Tip: They will help you in any way you need to what you need in your room.Just ask them.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Bensalem
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Hello! I stayed at Extended Stay America, Bensalem, PA for 1 year 4 months. I moved to Bensalem for my job December 2010. I was planning to stay short period of time until I find my new apartment while stay there I was looking some apartment and I got approved to get the apartment but I fallen love with Extended Stay America and I decided to stay there indefinite time.
They have the most compatative price compare to other hotel. Most important is this location has very friendly and helpful staff." Silas" one of the front desk staff is very helpful. He take care of guest when ever and what ever they need. During the day most of the time I was in the hotel, I have seen if any guest need anything he move rush to assist them ASAP. Jessica and Sharon are very helpful as they are in the top management position. This hotel is very convenient near Philadelphia. This place is very breathable lots of open area out side the hotel. Sunny open air walk area. Rooms are small but well equiped. I love the bathroom. Only thing kitchen does not have dishwasher and conventional oven. They have big family size refrigerator which was very helpful for me as I stayed long time. Free Internet, cable TV without those I can not live but they did not have my favorite abc family channel. I used netflex membership and amazon on demand without problem. As I stayed in the corner room I had funny of sun and fresh outside air when I open my window. At the first day Michael maintenace man gave me brand new air/heating combo unit which worked very good. This hotel has laundry facilities and the excercis room. I was out of country 2 times for vacation of 4 weeks (2+2) I left all my personal important belongings in the room as well as parked my car outside, nothing happend. I felt very safe and secure to stay this hotel. I got my desirable support from the front desk including secure mailling system. Over all I love Extended Stay America hotel. I would go there if I ever need. Thank you

Room Tip: Corner room has lots of fresh outside air and sun
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank kingct
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Extended Stay Bensalem for two weeks.
We were made to feel so welcome by everyone at the front desk. They were like family by the time we left.
The rooms and the hotel itself were exceptionally clean and the laundry room was so convenient.
We normally stay at Marriott's but for the price difference and the great stay that we had, we will be staying at more Extended Stay Americas.
We loved the location, close to restaurants and the Parx Casino.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Bensalem. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Good job thank you it was funjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhnh

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank Lathonia
Troy, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

Kitchen counters had toaster crumbs on them, tiny cramped bathroom, blanket full of hair. uncomfortable... fastest I've ever been out of hotel in morning.

Room Tip: dont stay here
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Bensalem? Share your experiences!