“Food Fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parxgrill

Parxgrill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parxgrill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Street Road
Transit: Septa provides bus lines directly to Parx Casino.
Description: Parx Casino's(R) upscale signature restaurant, featuring a unique menu of classic steakhouse cuisine alongside chef-inspired seasonal specialties. With seating for over 100 guests, a private dining room for larger groups and an intimate cocktail bar, Parxgrill is an unforgettable dining experience.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Food Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

The food is delicioso!!! The waiters/waitresses were dressed appropriately and had friendly personalities. I would definitely go back!! The prices are reasonable considering the quality of the food.

Visited June 2012

“Fabulous Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

I only wish that when you are paying $30 for an entree, the cost for a salad or a potato is not another $8 - $12. Everything is ala carte, which is just price gouging.

However, having said that, this restaurant is top shelf. The food is incredible, and the crabcakes are amazing. Service is friendly and impeccable.

Truthfully, since you get two grilled asparagus spears with the crabcakes and a nice bread basket assortment, you could probably skip the $8 potato or the $12 salad. If you do get a salad, it's big enough to share for two people, and when I went, the salad was divided in the kitchen, and the portions were more than enough.

I would highly recommend this for a wonderful meal.

• Visited April 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“So disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

My experiences at Parxgrill have always been positive until last night. We ordered and received our appetizer (clams casino, delicious) and drinks within 15 minutes of being seated. After that, we sat there for 45 minutes and never saw our waiter again. I mean, we saw him, but it was as he was passing our table. Eventually i asked for our check and he didn't seem bothered by it, at all. "Sure," he said, and came back with our check as if we had a pleasant experience. I asked to see the manager, who comped our drinks and appetizer, but that's not what we wanted. We were hoping for a nice dinner, in a nice restaurant. Service was terrible.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank pattidoc
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Forget the steak...come for the seafood...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

This is a fantastic restaurant hidden in a casino.... The meals are great and served in an attractive manner. Prices are half of what you would pay in a downtown Philly restaurant for the same quality of food. My only criticism is that they keep changing the menu and removing my favorite items. In the past I had ahi tuna to die for, tuna tar tar that melted in your mouth, escargot (without the shells) that made you beg for more. Unfortunately, all gone. However, the salmon never fails to please...and can be prepared to your request. Even the veggies are worth the visit. Be sure and get the asparagus. Do not forget desert.. I recomment the crème brulee.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia area
“Great Food but Issues with Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

The restaurant has a nice space separate from the casino. You don't have that smoky smell and the atmosphere is that of a nice restaurant. Another thing I like was they have appetizers of the day, one pasta, one otherwise. The one otherwise surrounds the reason for my lower score. When the servers gave the specials, (we had two servers which was confusing b/c they kept asking the same questions) I was told of a lovely sounding lamb lollipop/crab cake app. A minute later we were told they had sold out of it. So, we ordered other things. The prime rib and flat iron steaks were very good; I highly recommend the fresh-cut shoestring fries too. What bothered me was 15 minutes after we were told the appetizer was sold out, people around us started getting it. After I had to ask what was up, server #1 told me the chef decided to "make some more." This is where I have serious issues with the service. They were not "sold out:, the chef just didn't have some at that second. When their server found out how disappointed I was, she could have asked the chef and found out there was more to be made. If they want to hold themselves out as a high-end restaurant, these are the things they should be doing. Lastly, my wife and I skipped dessert; not a great selection. The food was very good, but you expect top notch service at a fine dining restaurant with high prices, and we just didn't get it.

• Visited March 2012