“Nice Decor & very Good Food but You are Charged According”
Review of Parxgrill

Parxgrill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parxgrill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Street Road
Transit: Septa provides bus lines directly to Parx Casino.
Description: Parx Casino's(R) upscale signature restaurant, featuring a unique menu of classic steakhouse cuisine alongside chef-inspired seasonal specialties. With seating for over 100 guests, a private dining room for larger groups and an intimate cocktail bar, Parxgrill is an unforgettable dining experience.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice Decor & very Good Food but You are Charged According”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The large glass wal of decorative hand blown glass pieces makes for a great entry way into the restaurnat which is just off the busy casino floor but surprising very quiet and much more upscale setting.

The deep set in booth with high backs alon the one wall makes for a unique and very semi private dining experience. Then menu was simple as most stak house are but very good. Steak ranged $30-45 with appetizer inthe teens and side dishes $8-10.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank KPS92-5

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Pricey but good!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I ate at the Parxgrill, located in the Parx Casino in Bensalem, PA. We had a Groupon deal, which included $20 for free valet parking, $30 towards slots and $20 towards a meal at one of three choices. We chose the Parxgrill because, to be honest, we neglected to make a reservation and we were seated at a reasonable time without one. The food was very good. My husband and I shared the tuna tartar, which was very fresh. My husband had the crab cakes and I had the salmon. The bill way surpassed the $20, but it was worth it. As an added bonus, on the way out, I decided to play on last slot machine and I won $190! Dinner was paid for and I netted $80! All in all, a great evening with my hubby!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank znzsmom
New York City, New York
“Excellent service and fantastic dinner”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had dinner here and it simply was amazing. Jonas and Gianna took very good care of us and we couldn't be more satisfied. Excellent menu and truly fresh food. We had salmon and shrimp scampi and both were delicious!
Great for a date night. The atmosphere is warm, simple and very elegant. Loved it.
Will definitely come back here again.

• Visited September 2013
JenParx, Manager at Parxgrill, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Hello, I am a representative with Parx & I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful feedback! As customer satisfaction is our top priority, it is great to hear that you had such a delightful experience. I will surely share this news with Jonas & Gianna’s manager as well. On behalf of the entire team, I hope that you visit again soon.
“Don't waste your time and money!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My wife and I went to dinner here last night and were very disappointed! The service was horrible. Our waitress might have stopped at our table 3 times; never received bread and at a restaurant of this supposed quality should be MUCH better! The calamari was dry and the mayo it came with was the thickest mayonnaise I've ever seen! Then my filet came, which I ordered rare and came medium.... Really? But since the server was MIA, I was stuck with it! For a $150 meal, go to chickie and Pete's, you'll enjoy it better and at half the price!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Nervous4ever
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing service”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Love the crabcakes. Atmosphere is superb but, most of all, service is amazing. Sure we'll come back.

• Visited March 2013