“Favorite shopping/hangout.”
Review of Neshaminy Mall

Neshaminy Mall
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Bensalem
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was born and raised in Bensalem. Neshaminy Mall has been here forever, well not literally. I Love this mall, better than some of the bigger ones in the area. There is quite a lot of different stores for a small mall, with 3 department stores attached. (Macy's, Boscovs, and Sears) The food court is big enough with all the ethnic foods available. (Pizza, Saladworks, Chinese and Chik-fil-a) Yes, it is right across from Target, but it still holds strong. Reason being, there is a Barnes & Noble, plus a AMC 24 Theater attached to the mall. It is only one floor, so very accessible for handicap. Only the department stores have 2nd floors and all 3 have elevators. With it being small, the only draw back is Christmas (thankful one time a year) it can get really, really crowded. Overall recommended. Happy Shopping!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

It's a nice small mall I have seen it's ups and downs over the years but right now it is doing good. For me it is for the younger people. I do like going to star Buck and waiting for the family to do what every they are doing mostly shopping. But I see both young and old enjoying this mall I hope it will be here for a while.

1  Thank tomthefoodguy
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I am not a shopper so when I do go to a mall, I prefer the smaller ones and I usually know what I am looking for and get it and get out but I will say that Neshaminy Mall is also good for those who just like to browse.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I lived in Bensalem and Andalusia for a few years, so I got to know this mall pretty well.

It seems better now than it was for a while, and it seems much, much better than Oxford Valley Mall or Springfield Mall that I also knew well. How it's doing so well, I'm not sure.

I like that Boscov's is there. I miss Strawbridge & Clothier but that's been quite a while now. Macy's isn't quite as good but they have a reasonable selection and Boscov's fills a different price point in general. Having Target across Rockhill Road may divert customers.

At least, it's not been hit with Burlington Coat Factory, which seems to signal the downfall of major malls.

The food court seems to have all the Asian Cajun and fake Japanese food you could want. How does Pizza Zeppole stay in business? It's been there as long as Sears, hasn't it?

It's great that the mall continues. I hope that they can succeed where others have diminished.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

It's a mile long...good stores but if you are elderly it might be a problem. The food court is just solo.