“Great”
Review of Tijuana Flats - CLOSED

Tijuana Flats
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I eat here atleast 3 times a month. It's very addictive, fresh and tasty. If you got on Tuesday they have a deal where you get 2 tacos , chips and a drink for 4.99$

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My son and I were on the run and noticed a Tijuana Flats in Bensalem. We were delighted, my son went to Tijuana Flats often in Winter Park, Florida where he went to school. You can make you meal as healthy, spicy hot or mild as you like. You decide what goes into you salad. I loved it, as I was on a strict diet, the items offered worked well for me including low fat sour cream! I highly recommend Tijuana Flats. I was a little disappointed we couldn't purchase beer, too, like in Florida.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Ruth O, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you and your son got to enjoy Tijuana Flats in Bensalem! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you both again soon for more of your favorite healthy salad meals!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is basically a weekly treat for my family. The "pick two" menu option is great to mix up the order how you want. We love the "light menu" that shows calories. Most food options are loaded with veggies automatically (unless you ask for something to be removed). We usually bring some beers and load up at the hot sauce bar. AMAZING!

1  Thank ADHfam

ADHfam, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that you and your family make it a weekly treat to dine with us. We enjoy having you with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

If you like "hot" staff and mexican food, Tijuana flats is the correct place. Even if ordering procedures are quite weird, final impressions are close to excellent due to delicious food and servers efforts. Well done.

1  Thank Ray E
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thanks for that awesome review, @Ray E! We always love to hear from our satisfied customers, and hope you visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This is our once a week taco stop. You will be confused the first time you go here, but the staff is awesome. I really appreciate having people look forward to my arrival every week. Stuff to note: guacomole and salsa are extra charges for sides to put on your tacos. But the tacos are so affordable that it really doesn't matter. The hot sauce bar is awesome. The staff will be happy to refill your drinks multiple times. You come in, order at the counter and find your seat. The staff will then bring out your order to the table.
I really like the various taco options. There are hard shell, soft shell, the evil and delicious double stack cheezy tacos are an awesome combination of a hard shell taco with soft shell glued to it using queso.
The norrito and taco salad options are a nice lighter option and I really appreciate their "power lite" lower calorie topping option.
This is a byo with disposable plastic cups available for your bottled beer.

1  Thank VLouis11
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Thank you so much for your great review, @Vanessaalouis!! We love hearing that you enjoy our food, service and atmosphere! Its great to serve you every week and we can't wait to have you back again soon!