“Good Burgers and Chicken”
Review of Gino's Burgers & Chicken - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gino's Burgers & Chicken
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Owned by same company as Gino's Burgers & Chicken in Towson, Maryland.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Burgers and Chicken”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Gino's Burgers and Chicken is located on Street Rd. in Bensalem, PA.
The inside is decorated in red and black and consists of booths, tables and also has outside seating, as well as a drive thru. There is plenty of seating. They restaurant clearly takes pride in being a clean environment, as it was spotless during my visit.
Their selection consists primarily of burgers and chicken. While the prices for burgers/chicken seem a bit higher than typical fast food, it is because the food is cooked to order and freshly served. Nothing is sitting and waiting to be served. They have combo meals that range from $6.99-$8.99. Very reasonable, especially considering the food is much better that what you would find in a chain, and cooked to order. There is a vast array of hot sauces available at a self-serve station.
Our table ordered the Gino's Giant Combo, the Gino's Chicken Giant Combo (both came with the excellent "secret sauce") the Buffalo Chicken bites and a Strawberry Banana Shake.
All the food tasted fresh, the rolls were soft (not stale), and the chicken was juicy and tender. The bites were excellent, served with a buffalo sauce and Blue cheese dressing that was thick, well prepared and not watered down as they do in some establishments. The shake was freshly made and and excellent taste and consistency. The servers were excellent and very polite. If you appreciate well-prepared, freshly prepared, good tasting food in a restaurant that provides good customer service, they are worth the visit.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank VV463

Denver, Pennsylvania
“Not Quite The Original, But Good!”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Use to love the original Gino's (started by ex Baltimore Colt players Gino Marchetti and Alan Ameche), especially the Gino Giant burger. Just tried the new Gino's in Bensalem, PA and the food was actually very good. Had the Gino Giant which was made from fresh ground beef and I enjoyed it. The french fries was flavorful and very chrispy. The famous Gino Giant "special sauce" just did not seem as good. Looked and tasted more like melted cheese which was not how I remember the original sauce (more the color and somewhat like the taste of thousand island dressing.) Good spot for a burger, but, for me, did not live up to the original.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank rtrsr
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Love Gino's”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I am addicted to Gino's. They have the best burgers, fries and milkshakes in this area by far. I was introduced to Ginos while doing work at a friends house 2mnths ago and have been back 4x's. I have had a good experience every visit. The food has been consistent while the restaurant is clean and well stocked. I just got done eating a "five guys" as I'm in the warminster are and they absolutly stink in comparison to Ginos. I would highly recommend anyone in the area of street rd. in Bensalem try Gino's...you wont be disappointed....

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Matthew M
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Disgusting.”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We decided to try out Gino's the other night, I been seeing it on our drive home for the past month and looked like a place I might like, boy was I wrong. We pulled into the drive threw and the first thing that got our attention is how expensive the place is. we ordered our food and after waiting 20 minutes for the rude girl to hand over our food, not to mention she did not even give us our kids drinks, brought the food home and half of it was missing, what was in the bag was a greasy, nasty, mess. There is no way this place will make it the first year, horrible.

• Visited February 2012