“We Were Wronged...They Made It Right!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #37 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“We Were Wronged...They Made It Right!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I went here the other night. We ordered take out. They made a few mistakes on our order. I had to call because there were too many to just chalk it off. When I called I expected a lot of double talk, excuses and half hearted apologies. To my amazement the manager understood and promised to make it right. He took my address and in two days, he did make it right. I gave them an excellent review because of the attention I got from the manager afterwards. Every restaurant can make mistakes. It's how they react after that that makes me endorse them. I hope you'll go. Their response was very classy. I did feel like the cared after all. And when we did go back, our next order was perfect. Thank you Longhorn.

Visited April 2014

“Really nice place with delicious food ”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Fast seating , ordered parmesan crusted chicken with mashed potatos , wife got shrimp n rice with parmesan crusted asparagus as appetizer---wow what a awesome idea!!!!!!!!
Loved it will def come back

Babylon
“Sesame trip”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Food was excellent. All staff was very friendly. Prices were good for food quality. Restaurant was very clean, and wait time was minimal.

Visited October 2013
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with my husband at lunch time for a quick bite. We order the soup and salad combo for $6.99.
we each had French onion soup (which had NO surcharge), and salad. My husband had the Caesar salad and I had the house salad. We had an excellent waitress named Michelle. She asked if we wanted bread, and of course the answer was yes. She shortly served us delicious bread fresh from the warmer.
Our food was delicious, our beverage with just water. Our lunch came to under $15 before tip and was delicious.
The manager/partner (Eric).even stopped to introduce himself.
We had a wonderful lunch served very quickly, that was delicious and had great service too.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sheila_Friedman
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Less than impressed with service”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My significant other and I went for my 25th birthday. While we expected a wait, we did not expect so many people who arrived after us to be seated first. I guess they used to work there and have special privileges. Either way, we waited quite a while before our waitress came over, then she came back for our drink order, dropped off the drinks (we were ready to order), walked by a few more times, and finally came for our food order. I know (from experience) that it can be overwhelming to have so many people and I am sure so many different demands (It was friday, we knew they would be busy). The food, phenomenal. I cannot say enough about it. I have ranted and raved to everyone. From the salad to the sides, everything was absolute perfection. We would definitely be back with hopes for better service.

• Visited September 2013