“Always good food and service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 151 Restaurants in Bensalem
Philadelphia, PA
“Always good food and service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We come here occasionally. For being a chain restaurant, we always have very consistently good food and service here. It can be pretty busy many nights and there can be a bit of a wait for dinner time. But their timeframes have always proven to be either spot on or much quicker than stated. That's always a big plus as far as I'm concerned.

The entrees have always been well prepared and attentive and efficient service. For a restaurant to deliver well and consistently despite being always busy says quite a bit. Always enjoy it for a reasonably priced meal out.

• Visited June 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“LongHorn Steakhouse”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is my favorie LongHorn. Their servers are quick, polite and the food always good. Sometimes the wait for a seat is a little long on weekends during dinnertime but other than that its great family place to eat and reasonable too. They often have coupons as well.

Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Service was slow, but food was SO GOOD”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Where else can you get a top quality steak for under $20 a person!!

I will acknowledge the service was slower than expected, but it wasn't bad by any means.

Appetizers were also tasty, and it was a good night to be had by all.

Porterhouse for 2 was a definite delight!!

• Visited June 2014
Milford, Delaware
“slow service”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went in and food took a long time and then one of meals was cold because they had to recook the other

Visited May 2014
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“We Were Wronged...They Made It Right!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I went here the other night. We ordered take out. They made a few mistakes on our order. I had to call because there were too many to just chalk it off. When I called I expected a lot of double talk, excuses and half hearted apologies. To my amazement the manager understood and promised to make it right. He took my address and in two days, he did make it right. I gave them an excellent review because of the attention I got from the manager afterwards. Every restaurant can make mistakes. It's how they react after that that makes me endorse them. I hope you'll go. Their response was very classy. I did feel like the cared after all. And when we did go back, our next order was perfect. Thank you Longhorn.

Visited April 2014