“Not Impressed”

Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Island, New York
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I thought it was okay but I wasn't overly impressed with it. The was pretty good but not exceptional. Everything was just okay.

Visited July 2013

Trevose, PA
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband took our two adult children and son's girlfriend out to dinner.We called ahead and there was no waiting at 5:30 on a Sunday. They don't take reservations, but you can call ahead before you leave and you will go ahead of other people who just arrived without calling. We started out with calamari. Best I'ver ever had. Crunchy and just the right amount of spice. We also had mussels Bianco. Excellent, in fact we picked up two orders this weekend to complement our Father's Day dinner at home. Online and pick up service were easy. We were able to set up the time we wanted to pick them up. At the restaurant, we had manicotti, Seafood Cannelloni (lobster,shrimp and scallops in a cream sauce ( so yummy), A shrimp and rice meal cooked in a parchment bag (this month's special) , a veal dish and a panni sandwich. Everyone sampled and loved the entrees. The caesar salads were ordinary. The chicken soup was excellent. They have good bread and they kept it coming. Our waitress was excellent, friendly and funny. The prices were good. Their version of a cannoli is dipped in pistachio nuts at each end. I prefer to taste the cinnamon more or the chocolate chips. Yes, we would all like to go again.

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Good place to bring a group”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Our group was very happy with this restaurant. Enough that we went there twice during the week. Good wine list and nice wines by the glass too!

Visited March 2013
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I love the food!!!! I couldn't stop eating and when I was full I still had tons that I brought home!! Good prices and good staff! Definitely going back!!

Visited December 2012
Phila, PA
“Basic chain restaurant”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I hate chain restaurants. Now it's been quite a while since I've eaten here so they may have changed their menu, I hate generic Italian food meaning lasagna, spaghetti & meatballs, chicken parm etc. I remember there being a few unique options but it's not a place I'd go running to!