“Real nice staff, same Carrabba's food”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #2 of 155 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Waiter (Wayne) was extremely accommodating. Big group got seated quicker than couples. Convenient location and reasonable as always.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I had the Lobster Raviolli and it was wonderful. Our Server was friendly and observant without being intrusive. I actually ate there on a few occasions during my stay at Extended Stay America since Carrabba's is within walking distance of the hotel.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I thought it was okay but I wasn't overly impressed with it. The was pretty good but not exceptional. Everything was just okay.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband took our two adult children and son's girlfriend out to dinner.We called ahead and there was no waiting at 5:30 on a Sunday. They don't take reservations, but you can call ahead before you leave and you will go ahead of other people who just arrived without calling. We started out with calamari. Best I'ver ever had. Crunchy and just the right amount of spice. We also had mussels Bianco. Excellent, in fact we picked up two orders this weekend to complement our Father's Day dinner at home. Online and pick up service were easy. We were able to set up the time we wanted to pick them up. At the restaurant, we had manicotti, Seafood Cannelloni (lobster,shrimp and scallops in a cream sauce ( so yummy), A shrimp and rice meal cooked in a parchment bag (this month's special) , a veal dish and a panni sandwich. Everyone sampled and loved the entrees. The caesar salads were ordinary. The chicken soup was excellent. They have good bread and they kept it coming. Our waitress was excellent, friendly and funny. The prices were good. Their version of a cannoli is dipped in pistachio nuts at each end. I prefer to taste the cinnamon more or the chocolate chips. Yes, we would all like to go again.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Our group was very happy with this restaurant. Enough that we went there twice during the week. Good wine list and nice wines by the glass too!