“Exceeded our expectations!”

Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exceeded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Extended Stay within walking distance to this restaurant. My family including a 3 year old had just finished an exciting day at Sesame a Place when I convinced my husband to go here for dinner. We were exhausted and starving when we walked in. This place was great!! Our server was friendly and engaging. Our food was fast and Delicious!! After a day of rides and yucky theme park food, this meal was welcomed!! I would definitely suggest anyone staying around there to check this place out. There are a lot of chains here from outback to Applebee's. Although Carabas is a chain, it sure didn't feel it.

Commack, New York
“Quick meal during poker tourney dinner break.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Called in for wait list and was immediately seated at 6:30 on arrival. Out in enough time to stop at hotel room next door and get back at end of 1 1/4 hour break. Food and service consistent with all other Carrabba's and excellent.

Visited August 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Food was very good as well as the presentation. Prices were reasonable, good service and nice atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed for the last time!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Have been to Carrabba's many times through the years sometimes good sometimes bad. We have gone back only because of family member's requesting to go or we got the GIFT CARD!! Tonight dinner had good flavor but I did not enjoy the chicken with the added fat! fat on my chicken is a real turn off....do they really not know how to clean chicken, really??? how bad is that! i gave our waitress two gift cards a Carrabba card with a small credit on it and another card not used. She comes back with the remaining $5.00 credit left on the Carrabba card instead of the card that was new. I told her to clear the Carrabba balance so now I have to come back? Well we used that balance as part of the tip. I am not going back too many disappointed dinner's mainly on quality of the food. I rated with Average since most of the food has good flavor and the service is good but quality is not good!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Chain restaurant, but fine dining experience. As good as it gets.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Whenever we travel to the Bensalem/Northeast Philadelphia, we always visit this Carrabba's location. While my pallet is not as sophisticated as my wife's, I do know a quality meal when I taste it. Although they are a chain, their kitchen is run like most fine dining establishments and everything is made to order. Their Lentil and Sausage soup is TO DIE FOR. Slightly salty, but incredibly tasty. I even brought home four cups during one visit. I always order the Fettuccine Carrabba. The peas and mushrooms are sweet, fresh and snappy. My only gripe is that serving sizes are quite small. The wait staff is wonderful. We will be returning to the area in August so please have a table ready.

• Visited August 2013