“Great Italian Food!”
Review of LA Cena

LA Cena
Reserve with OpenTable
LA Cena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 150 Restaurants in Bensalem
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Growing up in Bensalem, La Cena was always well known for their authentic Italian foods. Last time my fiance and I attended, we both ordered a veal dish which was very exquisite. I would highly recommend La Cena to any one who is looking for a good meal without having to drive downtown.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Michael L

Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Did Not Meet Expectations”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

All of the five star ratings in Tripadvisor might have created unrealistic expectations, but I was not impressed by La Cena. The food was a mix of slightly above or below average. My wife started with their version of a Caprese Salad. Slices of eggplant were mixed in with the tomatoes. It was very good and big enough for several people. I had the clams casino which was all breading and little clam or seasoning. My wife had Veal Saltimbocca and I had the Veal Imperiali. The veal in both dishes were tender but otherwise the entrees were nothing special.
The restaurant has a elegant look but reasonable prices. The service was good and the live entertainment was good, too. The food, however, was not so great. It was not so bad that I would never go back but not so good that I am in any hurry to return.

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia,Pa
“Our favorite restaurant in Bucks County”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place is just wonderful. My husband & I have been coming here for 4 years now, We've brought family & friends here on numerous occasions. The food is fantastic. They have an awesome chef. They atmosphere is so inviting. My husband describes it as Las Vegas Italian. It just sparkes. The service is always excellent. And there is really good entertainment!! So amazing that you can have all that in one place. We'll keep going back.

• Visited December 2013
Auburn, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Booked a funeral luncheon here. Atmosphere was excellent. Private bar was available but we did not utilize it. Everyone raved about the food and the service for such a large group was outstanding. Price was competitive and well worth the cost.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Looking for a new place to dine recently, we had a pleasant surprise when we strolled into this restaurant. There was live music by a piano-man of well known favorites and the service was very attentive and courteous. The menu consisted of mainly Italian specialties and the food was very tasty and succulent. While not an exceptional long list of entries, the specials and the regular menu contained enough variety to satisfy any taste. Overall, it was a very satisfying experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice dining and musical ambiance.

Visited September 2013