“Nasty”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Holy S*** ! It was our waitress second day, so we know to give a grading curve for our visit. She took our order and wrote everything down. (it was just two of us eating). We were ready to order our food by the time she came and ordered two beverages to start. We waited a short while only to only find out our waitress completly for got we orderd drinks.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

After a long night of working, the last thing I wanted was blaring hip hop music at 7 a.m. It was VERY LOUD in there. We had to lean in and talk loudly across the table just to hear one another. There was an overall stale cigarette smoke odor, which is odd considering there's no smoking inside. The food was pretty good. I had fried chicken and waffles, and my husband had a typical breakfast pancake plate with steak & eggs and pancakes. Food was good enough to bring home leftovers. Coffee was "meh." Ok, but not great.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

lukewarm food, very slow service, sunk in the bench seats

Reviewed 27 November 2010

On our way back to VA, my husband and I stopped at this IHOP location for breakfast and had a good experience. The hostess was friendly, our food came out hot and prepared as we ordered it, and we didn't have to wait. There weren't many people in there I suspect because it was Thanksgiving weekend. The only "con" to our time there was that my husband's pancakes came out later than everything else, but once they came out, he was good to go. The pumpkin pancakes were awesome as usual and this was the first IHOP I've ever been to that serves scrapple! I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definitely return to this location if back in Bensalem.

1  Thank TravelerD148
Reviewed 7 February 2010

we just came back from this ihop and were shocked by their business practices for a large chain. we ordered 3 different meals and when it was brought to us, my gf's sons chicken basket was laying completely on top of her eggs. she also ordered a stuffed french toast which was completely cold, anyway.... i then took notice that none of the wait staff used trays...this is their system - food put on ledge under heat lamps from grill, wait staff puts food on prep area counter that we observed as completely filthy and slides it through the filth to add butter, whip cream etc...then to my disgust they pile the whole tables order up in one arm with the bottom of the plates that are now covered in crud touching the food directly ! see this for yourself if you think im lying as you can see the area im talking about from a few booths in the restaraunt as well as the fact that they have no shame in bringing your food piled up like this. the real kicker was yet to come, we observed one waitress spray whip cream on pancakes and then with HER BARE HANDS grabbed the whip cream and flicked it away. i know restaraunts have some behind the scenes things that we dont know about, but these people are shameless. never, never again !

2  Thank rr6nine