“Horrible customer service.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Horrible customer service.”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have never had worse customer service in my life. I ordered wings and fries, totaling about $50, and was told 25 minutes for delivery, on a Sunday night, no football on. 50 minutes later, the driver calls to ask for directions. Don't they have GPS? Anyway, my Husband gives him directions and the food is still not here 20 minutes later. I call and speak with the "manger" and ask what's going on with our food. He tells me the driver just left 15 minutes ago. I explain that we were told 25 minutes. He then calls the driver. After he gets back on the phone with me, he tells me the driver is on his way, and that I'll "understand when I meet him." What does that even mean? Anyway, I tell him that I don't want to have to pay for what is now probably cold food. He tells me that there must have been a miscommunication and that I was never told 25 minutes, that they always tell people 35-45 mins. Meanwhile, it's now nearly 90 mins. Long story short, I made it clear that we will NEVER be ordering Lee's again. It's fine to make a mistake, but at least take care of your customer when it's your fault.

4 Thank Seriouslystupid

Las Vegas, Nevada
“A Good all around Sub Shop !”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Lee's Hoagie House in Bensalem, is a good all around sub shop. Located down the road from parx casino, it was a nice treat to pick up subs for the ride home, rather than stop on the turnpike for overpriced formula fast food! The staff were very friendly & helpful from the guy who took my order to the gentleman who made my hoagies! I tried an Italian Combo, as well as a Cheeseteak w/ fried onions which was cooked to order, in record time. Both were very good, everything in and on the subs tasted fresh, and the bread was great quality,100% fresh, even though it was towards the end of the day! They wrapped them very well for take-out/travel.prices were also very, very fair. I would not hesitate to stop in again at this Lee's and try some of their other Subs! Overal Rating ~ Very Good.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank larilu
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lee's Hoagies are Quality!”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Lee's hoagies always uses fresh, high quality ingredients in their hoagies. Typically we will order either turkey and provolone or Italian. Rolls are soft and fresh, with high quality meats and cheeses. Hot pepper spread is excellent. They guys behind the counter are always great, pleasant and appreciate repeat customers.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank VV463
Conroe, Texas
“Sub was ok soda was GREAT!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Ok so this is the sub shop I stopped at on Street rd. The service was ok. The sub was ok. The soda (fountian cola with sugar) was GREAT!! Got the 1/2 cheesesteak sub combo. sour cream and onion chips. Even half the sub was enough to satisfy. Tasted a little too strongly of vinegar for me, almost like there was Itiallian derssing on the sub. All in all it was a good lunch.

I wish there was an option between average and very good. It was above average. But not very good.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Greg W
“Great hoagies”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Don't bother going to South Street. If you're in Philly just find a Lee's. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank MichaelFromMD