“amazing ;; never wanted to leave”

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
“amazing ;; never wanted to leave”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

the property is beautiful. checkin was a breeze ; the lobby offers anything you may need. the room was amazing ; it was really romantic and the price was awesome for everything that is in the room esp the size. I loved the king size bed, flat screen tv, jacuzzi and double headed shower. everyone was friendly and kind. def will be back!

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I came here with my husband few days back to get away from the kids.And we wanted a very beautiful place.At the time of checking it was really easy as the front desk was very helpful.There was private entry to our room, the room was new with new and clean,the room was sprayed very well.The jacuzzi was very big enough and everything was so beautiful and clean. The hotel is at a very quite place away from the highway noise. The landscaping is very good in the 10 acre property.No one knocks at the door as they do in other hotel.There are many fun places around the hotel like club,shopping mall etc.We would definitely visit this place again.Just love it...

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversay. I was nervous about the reviews and negative comments, but many of those were when there was old management. That being said, i enjoyed my stay here. Checkin was seamless....our room was beautiful! I brought cleaning supplies with me (just in case), but you could smell the bleach throughout the suite (a good thing!).

The outside of the premises were great and quiet, perfect for sitting outside admiring the stars. There is a mini water fall...so charming!

I wandered to the gift shop and picked up some bubble bath--the staff was very nice.
We opted for a late check out, but we ended up leaving earlier..didn't want to leave, will definitely make this a bi-monthly retreat for my husband and I.

This place should be rated excellent. They do business well...this is not your typical sleaze house, these people know how to run a business!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onechicmomma
Illinois City, Illinois
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I and my family loved the service, the rooms, the cleanliness. And also loved the atmosphere. It was a supberb stay. And we decided to stay in this motel whenever we will be travelling that side.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Levittown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Room was very clean and nicely appointed. Check in was a little troublesome because clerk seemed a bit unfamiliar or new. But otherwise everything was great.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 June 2011

The Inn of the Dove at Bensalem was Amazing! My husband and i were looking for an affordable way to spend our wedding night since our honeymoon plans didnt pull through. As soon as we even got to Inn of the Dove it was absolutely beautiful. The room was so clean and beautiful. I recommend this to any one!! It was an amazing experience! One that i will never forget!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Management_dove, General Manager at Inn of the Dove - Bensalem, responded to this review, 26 June 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your reviews with the TripAdvisor community.

The team is delighted to know that you had the best experience and our service is incredible for all kinds of travelers.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back.

Raj Kumar
Reviewed 23 June 2011

This was my second tubtime staying here and all I can say is positive things. I stayed for the weekend and as before the front desk staff was extremely nice. The room was clean, the sheets and pillows had a fresh bleach scent, and the hot tub/ shower was clean. Since I stayed for more than one night I requested housekeeping and went out for a few hours and when we got back to the room it looked just like when we first
arrived. Overall we will definitely consider going back.

• Stayed June 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

We are all elated to read your review and we are indeed pleased to know that our “Hospitality is at its Best” as it is our commitment to our guests that they have a wonderful and a memorable experience during their stay with us at The Inn of the Dove, Bensalem.

We thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Best Regards
Raj Kumar
General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,205 reviews
City Center East
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing
City Center West
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!