Very clean, the private entrance and beautiful grounds were a great touch, didn't feel like a hotel, but rather your home. HUGE bathroom and shower, great sized jacuzzi tub (two people fit perfectly). We were not given a log, so i'm not sure if you have to pay extra for that (just to keep in mind), however we were given a bottle of wine. We requested and paid for late checkout, but the maid tried to come in (thank goodness for the chain!) at 10:30am and we did get a call from the desk as well at 11am (normal checkout), despite our confirmation of late checkout when we arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bensalem, Pennsylvania, hotel is the perfect location for weekend family getaways and for people traveling on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Inn of the Dove - Bensalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove - Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Hotel Of The Dove Bensalem