My fiancee and I had the HoneyMoon suite but wanted to play CD's and there was no cd player. The hotel phone didn't work-had to use our cell to call the office; there was cleaning paper towels left behinD. We were upgraded to the Asian Suite., with beat-up boom box in hand.- All the lights didn't work- Ants were all on the bathroom countertop, so we couldn't leave our toiletries in there!(This room had a built in cd player- one good thing)
No rug in front of the sink. no washcloths- no lights in the dual head shower- only one had hot running water.t he shower entrance was very dirty! no heat in this area!!
we were awakwened at early morn.to the fire alarm for no apparent reason- we don't smoke and only the heat was on.so we had to turn the heat off to quiet it down. the sheet had a cigarette burn and there were only 2 bed pillows. in the morning , our wine glass left by the jacuzzi was crawling with ants!
We wouldn't reccommend this place to anyone who values a clean , well kept environment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bensalem, Pennsylvania, hotel is the perfect location for weekend family getaways and for people traveling on business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn of the Dove - Bensalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove - Bensalem Hotel Bensalem
- Hotel Of The Dove Bensalem