“Would go every month if I could.”

Inn of the Dove - Bensalem
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bensalem
Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Would go every month if I could.”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My husband and I went on Valentine's Day for a night get away. This was my first visit to this Inn of the Dove. It was such a beautiful setting. The grounds were well kept and decorated nicely for the holiday. The room was absolutely exquisite. It was very romantic, clean, and way beyond my expectations. It was located near many restuarants and stores, so if you wanted to venture out, it was convenient. But who would want to leave out? We would go every month if we could.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Angie O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2013

last night was the first time I have ever been to the inn of the dove. it is very nice and I had a great time service was great and your staff are very friendly you are doing a great job at this establishment I cant wait till my next visit there. thank you very much I appreciate all your valued employees there
Noelia Gesnaker

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Noelia G
Reviewed 24 January 2013

It was a spontaneous bday gift from my boyfriend and we enjoyed out time. It was romantic and relaxing. The rooms were very clean and the rose and chocolates were a nice touch. I really enjoyed the Jacuzzi and the fact it could fit two comfortably. I thought the double headed shower room was really cool because my boyfriend prefers the water a little cooler but likes a steamy room when he is done showering, he killed two birds with one stone!! The fact that they had a huge TV was a major plus because of the distance from the bed. Go there with your significant other. It really is a nice time!

Room Tip: Jacuzzis are awesome. If you can get a room toward the back of the grounds. More secluded and less n...
2 Thank lnhaigh88
Howell
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I recently stayed there and had a terrific time. staff was nice and rooms were clean (the rooms are a bit older then some hotels but they appeared clean and well taken care of) a perfect 1-2 day get-away.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank D L
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 December 2012

stayed at the inn of the dove many years ago and forgot all about it. our recent stay brought back all the memories. definitaly an adults only stay! we had a great time and it was not expensive. jacuzzi tub,mirrorred ceilings, double shower stall(pretty cool !). a bit over cheesy but fun. adult movies were a bonus. my wife thought the comforter on the bed needed some better laundering but still a nice stay

1 Thank fred k
Ewing , NJ USA
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I recently stayed here with my husband as a nice getaway. The hotel was clean , the staff was kind and gave fantastic suggestions on various places to eat. They were incredibly accommodating. When we entered the room we were pleasantly surprised to find a single red rose on the bed with a few delicious chocolates. The refrigerator was well stocked with water , sodas and a few snacks. The atmosphere was romantic and made us feel like we were far away from everything. If you are looking for a place to simply get away and enjoy a romantic weekend - this is it !

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TravelGirl507
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The staff at this location are the best ever! I recently made a reservation for this hotel but I made it for the wrong day on priceline .com Paul at the desk informed me of my mistake but told me t get in ouch with priceline to hopefully change to proper date. Well , priceline would not refund me and told me that maybe the hotel could help me out if they wanted too. That's where Paul comes in, he not only advised me what to do but followed up on everything on his end and ecured the right date for me and went out of his way to make this an incredible exoerience for me and my lady. I would highly recommend this location to anyone anwhere at any time. Its thiskind of service that makes me return to this hotel 6 to 7 times a year. second to none!

Room Tip: Any room is always top notch, going for pool room next time
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bensalem
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia/Bensalem
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Courtyard Philadelphia Bensalem
Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast
Holiday Inn Bensalem - Philadelphia Area
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Langhorne

Been to Inn of the Dove - Bensalem? Share your experiences!